Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dang! I've been REAL busy, BUT .....

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    Well crap... I thought I was enlightened but you lost me at "black bra and panties".. Back to the drawing board.. I promise - I'll read the rest now.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

I kinda got that image stuck in my head too, HH. That'd be the awesomest flag ever!

BKB

Hola sunshine!

... this blonde is trilingual and ambidextrous.
    Why is it, all I can read there is "cunillingual and can change hands and pick up a stroke?" I guess the panties and bra part put the ol' filthy mind in gear.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

I guess the upshot is that black folks need to just get over the the whole slavery deal and move on. After all it was a long time ago. Just take the white folks in the south for example. Hell, they've so obviously got over the whole getting their asses kicked in the Civil War thing. Just follow their example and stop being offended!

BKB

SD'er!

You are a noticer, Thump! Its all Larke's fault. I learnt it from him.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    I guess the upshot is that black folks need to just get over the the whole slavery deal and move on. After all it was a long time ago. Just take the white folks in the south for example. Hell, they've so obviously got over the whole getting their asses kicked in the Civil War thing. Just follow their example and stop being offended!

BKB
    Well, it does seem that you are ever so slightly starting to come around, then! Goody!
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

They can be offended if they are being mistreated legally, or even treated differently legally. But not for something that happened to folks they never knew. History is not worthy of being offended over, even for Southerners.

I still say that Blacks would NOT be better off if slavery had never happened (so long as it didn't continue), and Southerners WOULD be better off had we won. *snort* And I also know that war wasn't about slavery, regardless of the historical rewriters. And further, that the war didn't end slavery in the north, and the Emancipation Proclamation didn't either. So, the northern attitude is a bit hypocritical.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

HA, if our rebs had only known that this delta gumbo dirt could be made into cannon balls, we woulda never lost.

Oh wait, did we actually lose???....did you ever hear of anyone retiring, and moving "up north"???....didn't think so.
    Southern Gentleman

NY film critic just called for the banning of "Gone with the Wind". Guess he didn't realize the North won in the movie. Oh well. I knew we were headed down when Amos and Andy went away.

I just heard that South Carolina is now banning the sale of Tylenol and other OTC medications....they use cotton in their bottles, and are fearful of perpetuating slavery because people will have to pick it out.
    Southern Gentleman

goodun

The only folks I hear flappin their gums about the flag bullshit is white folks. I never heard one black person call for its removal anywhere.
    BKB

Exactly....and, they are the politically-correct libtards, I speak of....sad to say, but they've invaded MS, too.
    Southern Gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    The only folks I hear flappin their gums about the flag bullshit is white folks. I never heard one black person call for its removal anywhere.
    BKB
    Then you clearly are not paying any attention whatsoever, and I am sorry, but I'll have to ignore all of your comments on this cause you are a zero noticer.

This came up on another website. Aunt Jemima Pancakes.

My o my what a memory.

I just took this picture on my kitchen shelf, about 10 minutes ago. This was a doorstop since I was about 2. I'm 67 years old today. TO think that this is some kind of hate filled icon, is beyond my ability to grasp. This has nothing but positive memories for me. To be offended by it would have to show a low IQ, best I can determine.

So............y'all Libs are on Facebook, are ya?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compa...ays/ar-AAc8FBA

Well, again, if you you'll look at history a little more accurately, more times than not its been Republicans who've called for the removal of the confederate flag in just about all southern states and that flag has been a symbol of Democrats. And last time I checked, the governors of Alabama and South Carolina, who both led the calls for removal of the flag are both Republicans. In Mississippi both US senators (republicans) called for the redesign of the state flag. Lindsay Graham also called for it.

So who's the 'tard' since y'all fancy that moniker? You need to figure out who your real targets are. The one state that's not dhanging it has a Democrat as governor (Virginia).

BKB

It really doesn't matter whether it's the Reps. or Dems. calling for the flag change....who cares what they think, nobody trusts those dumbazzes, anyway....the day'um flag belongs to the people, not the day'um politicians....if it's such an important and sensitive issue, then let the states vote on it, just like MS did....but, don't allow the politicians to cram it down the people's throat, just because it's p.c.

And, I don't claim either of those panzy-azzed MS senators, of which you speak....never will....h3ll, one of 'em is so old, he wakes up in a different world, every morning, from his dementia.

And, all they did was give their "opinion" about changing our flag....that's a helluva long shot from actually getting it done....neither will be re-elected, anyway, and they both already know it, so they have nothing to lose, by sucking up to the p.c. flag-flap.

However, MY Governor, Phil Bryant(a Republican, btw), on the other hand, has a set of balls, and pretty much told everyone to f**k off....he said the people of MS voted to keep the flag, and that settled the matter, as far as he is concerned.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 06-26-2015 at 02:19 AM.
    Southern Gentleman

And that, IMO, is how it should be decided. Like I originally said, I don't know if it really matters one way or the other in the long run.
    BUT, I've seen this described as the downfall of American values, blamed on the 'libtards' (who had nothing whatsoever to do with it), described as robbing Americans of their liberty (nobody said anything about making it illegal to fly ANY flag), and I've heard surprise at how could anyone ever construe the flag to have anything at all to do with racism which is the stupidest thing anyone could possibly say considering its history. THAT's the retardedness that irks me about the whole thing. Why it makes me want to to burn all my wife's black bras and panties!

BKB

A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    Needs to spend a little less time in front of the camera and a little more time where he bought the shirt.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

I don't think I said anywhere in this thread that the flag should be retained. And what on Earth does it matter whether Conservatives did this or that at some point? Some guy claiming to be a Conservative sits on SCOTUS and just ruled that homosexuality is ok for a legal marriage. Before, a conservative SCOTUS ruled abortion is not murder. So it seems to me that in your post above, Posty, that you are calling some folks Conservative, and maybe they are in your eyes, but not necessarily in mine.

Regardless, I said from post #1 that the SC people need to decide what to do with their flag, and more importantly, the flag and this scumbuckets murderous acts have no relation or connection to each other. How we jump to flag or symbol removal is beyond me. But I THINK I said that I can agree some 'offensive' symbol doesn't need to disappear but maybe it does need to move away from the prominence of the statehouse grounds. Alabama did that, voluntarily, and no one is claiming they did right.

So, let the record show that it was you that made this a Conservative vs. Libs. My only comment about Liberals is that Facebook has been caught with their hands in the cookie jar by not hiring blacks!!! And I was tongue in cheek slamming all you good Liberals that use this atrocious piece of crap system and helping a company that is THAT bigoted!!! That's all. And yeah, that was off subject too, so forget my complaint about being off topic!!

Yes, its me being divisive Aunt Jemima. Go fly a kite. I never called anyone a conservatard, nor did I even say the goddamned flag ought to be taken down anywhere. I was just trying to see the other side of things. I guess that makes me tolerant and accepting.

BKB

Nor did I call anyone a Libtard. Never used that word till just right then. I think you have. Not me.

Why is my stuff so..........divisive.......to use your word? I can't see where I've said anything so terribly polarizing?

Here's a great reaction to all of this:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/van...tes/ar-AAc9tf6

Thump starts this, comments nada, and leaves.

I was simply asking what youse dufes thought about all this while working on my SD'er merit badge.

I can't believe nobody has posted a "What'cha Think" thread here.
    Anyway .. what'cha think about the "Rebel" flag controversy? Is it time for a change? Or is it the usual b/s over-reaction to the latest news story?

But inquiring minds wanted to know what you thought!!

And I can't wait for two lovely grooms to waltz into a Mosque and ask an Imam to marry them................and then sue them when they refuse.