Thread: Zoo comes on CBS at 8:00 pm tonight

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

Zoo comes on CBS at 8:00 pm tonight

It a James Patterson story and if it's half as good as the book it'll be worth watching. 13 part summer series
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands)
    Toooo scary for me. I watch comedy's And right now I feel like Bill Murray, in Caddy Shack, with this dang mole issue. He made a different hole, so I've moved one of my traps.

Edit: He= the mole!!!
    Last edited by Sunshine; 06-30-2015 at 03:48 PM.

Bill Murray made a different hole? What was wrong with the one he had??
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands)
    Sheesssh ok I went back and added an edit to explain what I meant.

QA. About three or four months ago my friend that lives in a HUGE house one street over from Bourbon St. In New Orleans sent me an email and video clip. The movie crew was filming Zoo in his house. They were using his house to film a episode where a grizzly bear was stalking/killing people in a hotel. His house was the hotel.
    The video clip he sent was of him and his granddaughter upstairs while this (tame) grizzly bear was following this actress around down stairs.
    I didn't think it was too wise to have his granddaughter THAT close to a full grown Griz....

I have the video clip if someone here can figure out how to post it. So if you see that episode keep in mind the "hotel" is my buddies house.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!