Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knowing your betters

Why is it when Democrats speak their minds or make noise about an issue its "sticking up for something or some injustice" but when Republicans do the same thing it's whinning?
    Sorry Posty But that's exactly the way not only I see it but the way it is...
    And there are SO many examples of this we would need more bandwidth to type them all...
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    That's more bullfeathers. I never said that. Prove that, dipwad. You're sad, if you want to spread lies!

You are the one that said, and I quote "I hate George W. Bush, and I'll hate him even if he cures Cancer".

And now you don't like the same shoe on the other foot?

Get a grip!
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I don't know why........but there's folks that can't stand what I say, to the point they just make stuff up.

I'm done here. I'm going to watch the Cardinals and eat supper. But I don't have any interest in this type of stuff anymore. Ain't good for the heart, solves nothing, and just riles me up for no reason. Pearls before swine, and all that.

Later.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    I never implied anything about any parties and the sole purpose of it was that whatever is occurring in the world will influence the spending. If it's a quiet peaceful time with a strong economy, then spending shouldn't increase very much. However, if there is a depression, a war, a series of large natural disasters, etc... then things will change, no matter which party is in office.
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Why is it when Democrats speak their minds or make noise about an issue its "sticking up for something or some injustice" but when Republicans do the same thing it's whinning?
    And there are SO many examples of this we would need more bandwidth to type them all...
    Einstein developed proved this remarkable formula;
    Energy = Mass x Speed of Light squared.

A brilliant genius as we all know.

Another lesser known of Einstein's formulas determined;
    If a man was to strip naked and run around in a circle at the speed of 298 KM/sec (The speed of light) It could be possible for you to sodomize yourself.....!

Should you determine that because of age, you are not physically capable of achieving that speed, you can easily achieve the same result by voting Democratic in the Nov. 8 2016 election.

Yes ma'am ....

Hey I'm just standing up for my side of this argument. But if you'd rather call it pissing and moaning instead of whining you may.

BKB

A cannibal was walking through the jungle and came upon a restaurant operated by a fellow cannibal. Feeling somewhat hungry, he sat down and looked over the menu:

Tourist: $5.00

Broiled Missionary: $10.00

Fried Explorer: $15.00

Grilled Republican: $20.00

Baked Democrat: $100.00

The cannibal called the owner over and asked, "Why such a high price for the Democrats?"The owner replied, "I have to pass along my labor costs. Have you ever tried to clean one? They're so full of shit, it takes all morning."
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

You're a funny funny guy.

BKB

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    You're a funny funny guy. BKB
    If I didn't like ya' I wouldn't pick with ya.

A cannibal was walking through the jungle and came upon a restaurant operated by a fellow cannibal. Feeling somewhat hungry, he sat down and looked over the menu: Tourist: $5.00 Broiled Missionary: $10.00 Fried Explorer: $15.00 Grilled Republican: $20.00 Baked Democrat: $100.00 The cannibal called the owner over and asked, "Why such a high price for the Democrats?"The owner replied, "I have to pass along my labor costs. Have you ever tried to clean one? They're so full of shit, it takes all morning."
    Being a Pastors kid, and having first hand knowledge, I'd have expected the missionary to be the most "time consuming" to clean.

Enough to where he's mellowed out on the F-bombs....

I fuckin hate the F word!

Its a word and nothing more, just like all the others.

And no drinks for me! I am letting my liver recover from vacation. I swear, I could turn into a rummy if I lived someplace tropical.

BKB

Its a word and nothing more, just like all the others. And no drinks for me! I am letting my liver recover from vacation. I swear, I could turn into a rummy if I lived someplace tropical. BKB
    They make it local there? If so, what brand/maker?

I love rum. And when I went to St Croix a few years back, a liter that cost 13$ here was $4 there. I think I was able to bring 5 bottles back. Maybe it was 6.
    It was Cruzan. It's made there. It ain't top notch, but it ain't bad!

Haven't tried the Ron Cortez. i'll look for it.

We went on a tour of that Cruzan Rum distillery in St Croix a few years ago. It made me a fan of that rum ever since. I like their dark rums best. I've tried several different ones from cheap to expensive and my all time favorite is Mount Gay rum. Made in Barbados. I've never been to Barbados but I would like to go visit.
    I have pretty much been on a low alcohol consumption since about last August. I have some health goals I can't accomplish without dropping some lb's and that means almost no booze. Its amazing how that shit sneaks up on you when you aren't in practice.

BKB

my all time favorite is Mount Gay
    Well now that explains a lot!

Well now that explains a lot!
    And that completes your final mission for "advanced master chief shit disturber"

Haven't tried the Ron Cortez. i'll look for it. We went on a tour of that Cruzan Rum distillery in St Croix a few years ago. It made me a fan of that rum ever since. I like their dark rums best. I've tried several different ones from cheap to expensive and my all time favorite is Mount Gay rum. Made in Barbados. I've never been to Barbados but I would like to go visit. I have pretty much been on a low alcohol consumption since about last August. I have some health goals I can't accomplish without dropping some lb's and that means almost no booze. Its amazing how that shit sneaks up on you when you aren't in practice. BKB
    Never tried mount gay. Will have to look for it.
    I currently have (amongst a variety of other 4th of July treats) 2 bottles of Cruzan sitting on the counter in the kitchen.

Antigua didn't have a rum distillery but they had a pretty fair island lager called Wadadly. I sampled several of those.

BKB

We just did the Mount Gay distillery tour in Barbados a few months ago. Rum is the ONLY thing my sister drinks (Lynn's more of a vodka drinker), but that didn't keep ALL of us from sampling plenty of the fru-fru rum drinks. BTW, the Mount Gay distillery is the longest-standing rum producer in the world. I think they celebrated their 300th anniversary something like 10-15 years ago. (can't remember the persact year)
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Someone here said...
    "Here ya go Arty!! Your official Shit Disturber Pin.
    I swiped it from another site!! Lol"

See what I did there. Quoted without quoting.

How's that for Shit Disturbing!

You GOT to be kidding.
    Right?

What the hell ?!? I get my SD badge in one post and that was immediately followed up with an "I'm outta here" post!?

Now Sunny, you are just being silly now.
    Several months ago when you and I got into it over the quote thing I told you some post that are long are confusing if the quote tool is not used.
    Bucky has recently stated the same thing.
    It's my understanding you don't want to be quoted because someone can search (somehow, not your real name) and see what you wrote.
    I just figured out a way of addressing the problem of taking the confusion out of replying on a long thread and at the same time not having your (user) name appear. That way the language cannot be associated with you, but can refresh the reader as to what someone in replying too.
    It's more of a work around that helps you and addresses a problem.

Ok, this is getting totally goofy now. How can it be attributed to anybody as a quote if there's no name attached? Even if the orig. post gets deleted, nobody on earth would know where the "quote" came from. If the orig. post does NOT get deleted, heck, it's there for the world anydamnway IF somebody even knows what they're looking for in the first place. This phobia just gets wierded and wierder.

BTW, it's really not my kind of music ... I'm an old rocker ... but I can't frigging believe the song that "somebody" posted above has had 218 MILLION YouTube hits! WTF?
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Start a music thread Thump and let's see where that will go !

218 million and one.

BKB