For the last 30 years, I've been involved in on farm research and new technology. I can't even count the number of projects or the companies that I have worked with over the years. I know a lot of people think Monsanto is satan, but it was probably the same group that hates Walmart too. I have no idea if Monsanto right or wrong, but i can shed some light on why they're so successful. When Monsanto comes to your farm, everything they have and do are perfect. They roll up like the circus, and immediately start unloading and setting up like a well oiled machine . They have the best and the newest equipement and technology, Their plots are immaculate, extremely symmetical and when their seeds emerge, it has the precision of a military cemetery. During the growing season, they have someone monitoring and taking notes weeky. Harvest is every bit as precise as the planting, their equipment is the lastest and greatest. They also have the capability of producing real time harvest data with satelite data transfer . Monsanto also hires the best people, you can't not be a slacker and work there, if you don't do your job, they have a extremely quick hook.

This is just a small insight on what I've seen that make them different that say other companies. Monsanto for now has set the standard for quality, and it's a reflection on how they operate .