Thread: What do y'all think of this?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I find it odd how people fire a shot and never even try to understand what they're talking about. Broccoli is widely considered one of the most healthiest of sides, offered in almost every restaurant I've ever been in. Yet, in the beginning of time, they was no broccoli, it's a genetically modified food. Oh yeah, most vegetable and fruits are too, without DNA help over the years, most would disappear because of diseases and such.

I will say this, one place where people flock to, to buy what is presumed to be healthy is Farmers Markets. What people DON"T understand, is this is some of the ONLY food you will put in your mouth that is NOT regulated. You question what I produce, which takes years and years to ever bring to market, but you stand in line to buy that big pretty stuff that has no regulations on it. Ever hear the phase, if it looks to good to be true it probably is ? If there is money involved, someone is cheating, and its the same with food. So eat that big yellow squash from the road side stand......lol
    Last edited by No-till Boss; 07-26-2015 at 07:29 PM.