You're such a communist.

OK, sorry........couldn't help myself. You're not.

I said all along, or tried to (probably poorly) that I don't know enough about GMO to have a fact based opinion. As I understand it, Country of Origin labels are what is being removed......not because of GMO, but because of......duh.......Country of Origin. I might be wrong in that, but that's what I remember reading.

As to what opinion I do have at THIS time...........I am prepared to eat food that is for sale in reputable places, regardless of GMO or Country of Origin, or anything else, I guess. If later there is some revelation that is bad, I'll stop then. But until then, I am not going to spend even a second worrying about it. NOW.........I cannot tell you that there is a really valid reason for my lack of concern, I just simply don't care. Part of it is maybe that I'm 67 and full of a pile of sicknesses and if something is gonna kill me, I'd just as soon it be food. So, I'll eat whatever tastes good....until someone proves me wrong.

I see that as sort of the opposite of your view. Your view is that you want to (somehow) abstain from such foods until someone proves them healthy...........though you find that difficult to do in real life.

I do not care that you DO that. I was only commenting on your M.O., not your opinion or bias on this subject.

And I do not believe everyone that disagrees with me is a communist. I believe you are a communist and often disagree with me, but that's different (I crack myself up sometimes)!! Seriously, you have no idea the amount of times that you have swayed my opinion 180...........but not always, and often your opinions are goofy. Mine of course, never are.