Have fun. Think on this while you're getting a flat at the dump.

Regardless of the ifs, and, or butts in what I said, before Cecil was killed big game hunting went along pretty much under the radar and only attracted the fringe anti activity that we're all used to seeing. It was after he was killed that the hue and cry was raised.

It really doesn't matter if the guy was right or wrong, ethical or unethical, legal or not legal, the attention that it has garnered for the entire sport of hunting has been negative, which was the only point Eddie made, and I agree. I'm not advocating that we, as hunters, jump on that bandwagon but its pretty much an undeniable truth that this hunt was as bad for hunting as anything we've seen in a long time.

And to give the public credit, the gal with the big tatas did things the right way and although she's catching some grief, its not much and is really only because of what this Minnesota dentist did. So the guy really effed up or he'd be under the radar too.

There's also an Arkansas dentist joke in there somewhere, I just can't think of it.

But continue to argue against reality all you want.

BKB