Thread: The lions brother has now been shot too.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The man paid 50k, to go to one of the biggest cesspool in the world. I don't give a rat's ass' if he'd shot it out of the post office over there.

Quote Originally Posted by No-till Boss View Post
    The man paid 50k, to go to one of the biggest cesspool in the world. I don't give a rat's ass' if he'd shot it out of the post office over there.
    So, ethical hunting is not high on your list of priorities I see.

That's cool! As long as you hunting with me it is anyways.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    And Hombre, yeah. After I typed that and read it, I thought it was really what you said, actually................
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Quote Originally Posted by No-till Boss View Post
    I am 1000% with you on this. Matters not one bit.
    Best reply on the thread.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I am 1000% with you on this. Matters not one bit.
    Best reply on the thread.
    I wouldn't go this far but will say......He hired a guide and shot a Lion with a Bow......Where that Lion was, or how it got to where it was going is irrelevant as far as the Hunter is concerned. If anyone should be in trouble for any wrong doing its the guide. That's why you get a guide in a remote area.....Of course nobody wants to go after the guide because he's not American and the story isn't as good as the bad American invading another land and shooting a poor kitty.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    I wouldn't go this far but will say......He hired a guide and shot a Lion with a Bow......Where that Lion was, or how it got to where it was going is irrelevant as far as the Hunter is concerned. If anyone should be in trouble for any wrong doing its the guide. That's why you get a guide in a remote area.....Of course nobody wants to go after the guide because he's not American and the story isn't as good as the bad American invading another land and shooting a poor kitty.
    Which was my contention all along. That this is an "agenda pushing" story, and not a big deal about an unethical hunter. I even posted a link that the folks over there now say there was no wrong done. And the lion was collared by someone, but that's overlooked. Instead of making those folks evil, somehow they're the lion's Saviors! I agree with Ted Nugent's view on this. This doesn't give hunters a bad name, it just stirs up the anti's Choir into singing louder. They aren't going to be swayed by the truth anyway. Up their nose with a rubber hose.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.