I understand why some of you folks don't think this is very important. After all, it internet memes. And many are intended to be funny. But this particular one irks the shit out of me because it invokes the conservative H Bomb that gets dropped all the time: the baby killer bomb. It gets invoked at any time. If you have liberal political views, then you're a baby killer. Those are pretty serious fucking accusations if you ask me. Them is fighting words. But they get used all the time. And by people who do NOTHING whatsoever to go about changing the law other than blathering about it on the internet and using the topic to feel morally superior.
The other part about it is that once people suspend their skepticism, they'll believe anything. Now, as example, there is not one iota of proof or truth that Planned Parenthood is selling baby parts. There are simply videos published with doctors and Planned Parenthood executives talking, in a way that is shocking, about the methods they use to perform abortions so that tissue can be used by other humans. Its discussed so crassly that it makes you want to vomit. But there is not thing said, not one shred of evidence, and not one example provided of anyone buying or selling any part of a baby for profit. Yet, that is the firmly held belief, again based on these videos, of many many people. We've completely suspended our integrity when we allow ourselves to be led into thinking and believing stuff by people who do it, not in search of moral truth, but with the agenda of creating common political ground. Congress is even voting on the matter today, without one shred of credible truth. That's how dangerous and stupid this topic is. The people who latched onto this are just as mindless as the ones who value a lion's life over a baby's. Because none of it is thought through.

BKB