Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Major U.S. airlines end trophy hunter shipments after Cecil outcry".....

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    Gotta say I don't get the cake thing either.....please elaborate why any business should be forced to provide something against their will. <--- That is not even the biggest question though....my bigger question is why would anyone want a cake made by an establishment that clearly doesn't want to make you one....Go to another cake shop...if its just to make a point that's ridiculous.

^^^^^^the same reason you don't eff with the teenager that's in the back making or delivering your damned pizza.

The groom on your cake might be made of poop.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    All grooms are poop.

Maybe not on that day........but eventually.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Administrator
    Thump,
    I buy all kinds of stuff with my United miles. So far, I have a 32 inch flat-screen, AppleTV, Nexus tablet, binoculars, PlayStation 3... Probably some other stuff laying around. Those 12 hours flights gotta be worth something!
    --Foo

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    Foo, I do a lot of 12-14 hour flights and never get anything but flight tickets...I'm clearly doing something wrong.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    You people live/work in funny places.

I retired with a few miles. Gave 'em to my daughter. She blew 'em on stupid things like.............flying places!
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.