I don't really care if it was a Trump ambush. He's set himself up for some really tough questions in his "non-political speech" and he's was going to have to deal with them down the road whether it came from a fox panel or in a democratic debate. I think Fox did the Rep. party a favor by asking them now, and I think he absolutely bombed. For me Marco Rubio absolutely shined last night. His answers were crisp and on point. I about wanted to jump through the screen when Christi gave his speech on "entitlement programs" and cutting social security and medicare back, or extending the age. I'm not against looking at his 1 month extension for every year but quick calling something I see come out of my paycheck entitlement. I'm not a Scott Walker fan either but thought his answer on Iran was pretty funny....when he said with the China and Russia hacks lately its pretty sad to think they know more about Hillary's email than we do"

Trump to me seemed like a school yard bully. The I really don't know what I'm talking about so I'm going to act smug, and insluting, and get you to quit asking me tough questions.