Thread: Hey Captain

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    30 years ago I was bow hunting a really remote area, and honestly I was probably trespassing, but very very people bow hunted back then so that's how I justified it. LOL One this day I saw a long tailed cat, never seen one before in Arkansas and I damn sure wasn't a 100% sure of what kinda cat it was even, but it stayed out of bow range, which again was fine with me. I never told a soul, two reason, 1) I didn't wanna have to try and explain it and #2 I wasn't really where I supposed to be. Well, many years after that I was talking to a good friend who lived across the bayou from where I was hunting that day. He got to telling me that he had bought his wife a long tailed cat, she was from Louisiana and they lived back in the sticks. They too had told no-one about their cat purchase. To make a long story short, his cat escaped, which again they told no-one on fears of getting is some kind of trouble for having it. Well, after thinking and tracking back, that was probably the cat I saw, it was only two miles from where it had a escaped and was within two months of it also. Still to this day, and many years later, it was the only questionable cat I've ever saw in Arkansas after a ridiculous amount of hunting time.
    Last edited by No-till Boss; 08-10-2015 at 11:34 AM.