It was?

I do NOT hate Nascar for you guys. Let me rephrase. I do not hate that you guys like Nascar. I don't belittle your love of it, nor interject smarmy little remarks about your comments on it. I am happy that you have something on TV to watch that you like. I'm not against Nascar, or wish it would go away. I simply do not see the attraction. So I quietly don't watch it.

I do enjoy discussing a lot of different things, and try NOT to be so Chauvinistic towards only the things I like, and I don't belittle the hobbies and likes of others. Chatting on an internet chat site is like going to a Restaurant. My wife always says "I don't care" when I ask her where she wants to go. But she DOES care! It's ME that doesn't care. There is not a restaurant in America that I can't go into and find something on the menu I'll eat. NOT HER! She has many places that she can't eat there at all. Yet she won't pick. Me, I can find something to eat everywhere. I like a lot of things! Just like chatting.......I can talk politics, or baseball, or football, or fishing, or hunting, or travel, or guns, or houses, or cars, or technology, or TV shows, or anything. But on Nascar, I just don't have anything to say because I have zero knowledge.

(All that was for Mr. Nuke, by the way!!! haha)