Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
so enjoy Trump. You got what you deserved. I hope he wins the nomination.

BKB
I was going to describe to you, and Hank, why those right wingnut guys like Trump, and probably why Thump started the post. The list is long, but basically he says what they are thinking...........on most every subject.......and they are willing to give in to a few of his liberal policies, the ones that they can't win anyway, because of this. I have not supported him, I'm just reporting what folks I am around say. Here is a perfect example of why folks like the things he says:

This is from him and Cuomo.........

Do you think it is time to do something else about guns?” Cuomo asked. “Would you do something different with gun policy?”

“I don’t think I would, because this is really a sick person,” Trump said of the WDBJ shooter. “This isn’t a gun problem, this is a mental problem.”

Trump cited the recent thwarted terror attack on a Paris-bound train where U.S. servicemen helped take down the gunman and argued they could’ve more easily defended themselves if they were armed.

“Frankly, you know, a case like this, he snuck up on them — whether it was with a gun or a knife or whatever it would’ve been, it would’ve been something,” Trump said of the WDBJ shooting. “You’re not going to get rid of all guns.”

He continued, “I know one thing: if you tried to do it, the bad guys would have them…and the good folks would abide by the law — they’d be hopeless, and it would just be a hopeless situation for them.”