Well I thought this was about Reagan, not Obama. And the Bushes are a legacy of Ronald Reagan. After all, Bush cleaned up a Reagan mess by pardoning all involved in the Iran contra affair. And Bush and Reagan both granted amnesty to over 3.5 million illegals. both Bush and Reagan took actions to bolster Medicare. Both raised taxes but only Bush paid the price for it. Neither one of those guys would pass muster with the crazies we have running the GOP right now. you guys want to praise Reagan as the greatest president that ever served yet you'd ostracize ANY candidate that did the things both of those presidents did.

I strongly dislike both Bush's as presidents. The elder gets my nod because he's a decorated veteran and an outdoorsman and carried himself with respect. Bush II can kiss my ass and no amount of your whitewashing him will ever make me think otherwise. And without Bush I as president, we'd ever have had Bush II as president. and without Reagan, we wouldn't have had either.

And Obama's performance hasn't had anything to do with the topic of this post: Reagan and Trump. They're important because people say Trump is no conservative. Well friends, neither was Ronald Reagan.

BKB