Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
Glad you have such a sound basis for your political beliefs and glad its working out so well for you then. Mine isn't much different, only like 180 degrees, but the methodology is much the same.

But don't try to bullshit your way through the reality of what these guys stood for. Both parties have morphed to the point, and you make it all the time, that a moderate has no voice any more. Nor do they even get an objective ear when it comes to how we should do things. And folks of your ilk have turned politics into hatred. I once read a post you made where you said you couldn't see yourself being friends with a liberal. The gist of it was that they are immoral. (Time to bring the abortion issue again in case you missed the chance thought I'd remind).

so enjoy Trump. You got what you deserved. I hope he wins the nomination.

BKB
Sigh.

I consider that a very low blow.

I am friends with several Liberals. I don't remember any such post. I don't feel that way. I remember, however, you saying that you hated George W Bush and would hate him even if he cured cancer. You didn't give reasons.

When you accuse me of things, it seems to me that even if the accusation is untrue, that you are just as guilty.

And when I hear you say, as you did the other day, that you consider Bernie Sanders a moderate, then I sort of discount your view of what a moderate is. But I do agree that it is not me that wishes for a Moderate to be in charge. And I have not turned politics into hatred............but I do believe I can pick out very hateful statements in almost every political post that you make. I assume you don't see those, but I do.

I do see why folks on this site that I THINK agree with me politically, don't post anymore, though.