I see, so now I'm mean as snake. All because of what? Where did I say something mean to you? Because I said you'd said before you couldn't be friends with a liberal? You said it, and you've said it more than once. But that doesn't really matter.
You're a self procalimed immoderate. And that's fine and dandy. But don't get all butt hurt when somebody has a different opinion and calls you out on bullshit.

This is what you posted that I said was bullshit.
"I don't care what he was. He wasn't a Democrat.
You can label me, and Trump, anything you want. What I actually am, is an Anti-Democratic-Party person. If that has a label, lay it on me. But it's not GOP, or Conservative. Whatever the Democratic Party believes, I believe the opposite. There's zero of their policies I agree with. So I just vote for whoever runs against them. There never will be anyone who is for all that I'm for."

It might be your pure political belief (and I happen to know it isn't), but it's still bullshit. And as I TRIED to point out many times to get back to the original subject of the post, it certainly wasn't the description of the man most conservatives view as the greatest president ever.

And quit trying to make this post about you and me. It isn't. Its about Reagan. Or at least it was until you got all butt hurt.

BKB