Thread: After Posty and Trav beat Tennessee, they can run THEIR mouths too!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar

After Posty and Trav beat Tennessee, they can run THEIR mouths too!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...U8T?li=AAa0dzB

I do like what Curly Neal is doing here............it's all being done the RIGHT way, for the first time in a LONG, LONG time..........maybe since Hatfield. But I also do wish he knew when to just eat his thoughts. Course, lots of folks here agree with him 100%...........

A really good team with a soft schedule can win the Big One, of course..........or win one big one during the year......which is how we seem to prove their worthiness. But any team that plays a top 20 team every week is not going to be undefeated, or not very often.

Course, there's no answer..........it's all just yakkity yak football talk...........
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I don't foresee Oklahoma beating Tennessee as a difficult task. Bowling Green is a pretty decent team but they had 550 total yds and 30 points.

I've never liked the Vols much anyway
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Curly Neal?? He's a retired Harlem Globetrotter. Saw him play back in the early 80's and 'bout laughed my ass off! Same guy? I thought all he did these days is play golf.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

The only Curly I know.

BKB

image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    I don't foresee Oklahoma beating Tennessee as a difficult task. Bowling Green is a pretty decent team but they had 550 total yds and 30 points.

I've never liked the Vols much anyway
    Hell, Oklahoma is not even the best team in their State this year.......too much credit !

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    The only Curly I know.

BKB

image.jpg

That's him. Have you ever seen him and Beliema in the same room together????????
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.