Not that any of you particularly care, but if a bear eats me and I never come back, just thought I'd let you know. Leaving tomorrow for the farm.....assuming I can get loaded. Leaving a 'situation' here.......possibly life threatening, for sure stressful......but just going for a few days. Need to work at the farm anyway.

Gonna (probably) get an alarm system installed there next week, maybe Tuesday. I plan on leaving there Wednesday and going to camp, and wife will come home. I'll be at camp about a week, discing (no CLUE how to spell that word!) and planting. Too late, but I'm not in control. I'm the Camp Gopher and Water Carrier.

Gonna try and load up tonight and get out tomorrow after the trash runs.........

(I have NO idea why I give this detail. I should do what y'all do and say "Headed to the farm and deer camp for a week to 10 days". SO, just assume that's what I said. I ain't working with a full deck)

I don't know what that icon is for (snorting?) but it looks cool, and I like pigs.