Thread: Ever Had One of Those Days?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar

Ever Had One of Those Days?

Ever had one of those days that no matter how hard you try, you just can't get your mind into your work/job that day? I'm having one today. I have about a zillion things I need to get done today because I'm hitting the road for a few days. So it means I have to get everything in order before I leave, and I'm having a heckuva time motivating myself to get anything done. (Obviously by the fact I'm posting on here when I should actually be doing something else.) I will be covering quite a few miles the next few days, mixing business with pleasure so to speak. Out of the next 4 days I have to work on 2 1/2 of them. The other day and a half I hope to be fishing in some of the most scenic areas is the whole darn state, as well as, spending time with a very good friend. Hopefully we don't get rained out. We've been in a drought forever and just my luck this weekend it's looking like it might rain. My mind just seems to be stuck in day dream mode about the fun part of this trip and I'm really struggling with dealing with the "now". Oh well, I still have a few more hours. I will buckle down and Get'r done.

It's not entirely without just cause that my mind is wandering. This is one of the places I will be fishing this weekend. Pretty hard to focus on work knowing I will be here soon!
    Last edited by Big Skyz; 10-01-2015 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Add photo

How slowly is that ol' clock on the wall moving right now?
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    It doesn't appear to be moving at all!!!

That's sorta a different kinda picture than you normally post when you are bored
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

can't wait for the trip report and pictures next week

Lookes pretty dang peaceful there. I hope some day I can get better at fishing water that doesn't move.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.