Thread: .fished today

.fished today

Sorry y'all who had to work had to work. Sitting under that bluebird sky in 85 degree perfect weather, I mentioned each of your names and burned a little incense (of sorts) for all of you.

Oh, and caught a bunch of bass. biggest was about three. Most were just little fighters. I have a bad case of Bass Thumb. It may be terminal.

Got broke off by one I'm saying would go eight. Got a good long look at her in very clear water, she made a run, amd I guess I had my drag too tight and she broke my leader (6lb Sufix Flouro). Man that was tough. So I burned some incense for her too.

BkB

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Got broke off by one I'm saying would go eight. Got a good long look at her in very clear water, she made a run, amd I guess I had my drag too tight and she broke my leader BkB
    Damn Rookie....
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

I LOVE incense!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Damn Rookie....
    Pretty much my thoughts exactly. A rookie mistake. She had eyes as big as quarters

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Sounds like an awesome way to spend the day except 85 is too darn hot.

Hahaha..I guess that's a matter of perspective! A friend of mine in Fort Worth was telling me it was 96 there yesterday! Now that's hot! Our 85 here was perfect. Nice warm sunshine and when we'd catch a breeze it felt like you were sitting in front of an air conditioner. Just one of those perfect Indian summer says!
    BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Spent last evening cleaning out the camper, checking the lower units on the boat, etc. and though it had been dark for nearly two hours I didn't want to come inside as it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL outside. Got in and found out it was 50 degrees outside with no wind. PERFECT!!