Thread: See if this works.

See if this works.

A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    Dagnabbit, don't that boy know nothing bout filming? The camera goes off "after" the fish is landed not before!!!

The category was correct!

BKB

My buddy was filming it on his phone. He is 77 years old and funny as the devil....
    He did a pretty fair job trying.
    Here's another.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DHm7t1tjdg
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Goddangit, you Bill Danced that fish till it was plumb wore out. The camera prolly ran out of memory before one of your friends could find a net.

BKB

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Goddangit, you Bill Danced that fish till it was plumb wore out. The camera prolly ran out of memory before one of your friends could find a net. BKB
    Posty, Its more like the fish Bill Danced me.... I was wore out.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    So what's the deal Cappy, you outfishing those other gents so bad they just plumb give up, sat back, and watched you show them how it's done?

Looks like a good time!

The other guy in the boat (in the first video) in the white shirt is my dentist and and great friend, he catches plenty of fish and fishes as hard as I do. There are times when We get two on at once but we try not to. They cross lines and both break off. We fish with light tackle and there is a lot of work and finesse in fighting one of those hosses with light gear.
    We could use heavy gear and horse them in but it would not be half as much fun.
    The guy at the wheel (in the first video) just likes to drive the boat and usually leaves the fishing up to me or my doctor if he is along. He has caught more fish than everyone at this board combined. He is ranked as one of the top fly fisherman in the country and has probably caught 100 plus tarpons on a fly. He goes all over the world every year fishing for anything that will pull his line. He owns condos, boats completely rigged out in La. SC, and Florida in gated communities just to fish. But these days he just takes friends along and let's them fish and he drives us around. He's having health problems and really enjoys teaching and sharing what he has acquired in his life. He will spend (no lie) more in a month on fishing than I would earn in a couple of years when I was working. A great man to be with, a true southern gentleman.
    We have been fishing together for 30 plus years. I certainly would not have had as many experiences without his generosity, that's for sure.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    That is very good friend^ the only thing my friends catch is limb bream...

limb bream.jpg