Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wish Bucky still liked us....

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Quoting the old guy on the program: Edge of Alaska...... "Change is coming, by golly change is coming!" Only thing is, months ago, I already said this place had changed! The only reason I came back and posted, was a few of you actually asked, and care, about me. The other reason was it really ticked me off Airbud made that "GH Video" and not one pic of me in it! Didn't surprise me, as I expected it from him, even though I've been here for a VERY long time. Probably as far back as when he was in diapers! lol There's fishing and gator pics of me, in the archives, so no excuse! If you are actually serious about making that video, you need to include ALL GH members. Now that I've had time to cool off, about it and Airbud, I wish Airbud the best and hope he continues to fit in at GH, but we will not be friends. So that's why I decided to come back and posted, what I have been up to. Knowing very well someone will quote me at some point, and of course someone did. It's ok , I knew it was going to happen and didn't post anything I didn't want quoted. CAPT made it perfectly clear, if I pulled up a stump in GH again, quoting would happen. My question is who made Capt the boss of this place? When did it become alright to censor language in my post months ago to Airbud, and no one else gets censored? Profanity, nudity, vulgar language is accept by everyone, and I got my ass chewed out, because I told Airbud off? And Capt, you might be right: "Shoot, Shovel and Shut-up!" So I know how Bucky is feeling about the atmosphere in GH. He feels the same way I do, about GH has changed. Just no one else can see it. I did noticed, after I stopped posting, things really dropped off here. Heck just my one recent post, has over 200 views. Some of you might not like me, heck I don't like a few of you, but I do bring traffic to this site. You never know what I'm going to post or do and I usually tried to make it something funny. And for those that do not know, I have been one of the biggest financial supporters of this site, but no more. I am around, like Bucky! Once in awhile I'll check in, but this place has changed, even if you don't want to see it. Not as much laughter, in this place, and way to serious.
    That's the biggest self serving bunch of horse crap I've read in awhile. And it actually started out by you QUOTING someone. How ironic is that!
    "CAPT made it perfectly clear, if I pulled up a stump in GH again, quoting would happen.
    My question is who made Capt the boss of this place?"
    I did when to took ownership of the domain and run this place off my credit card. You have helped a lot as have many. All is appreciated but never required.
    This site had been around for MANY years and was within minutes of loosing all archives and stories, pictures etc. I didn't want that and did what I had to do to save it.
    Thanks for your input and support over the years.
    If I'm your problem, you've got one, cause I ain't going away.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Quoting the old guy on the program: Edge of Alaska...... "Change is coming, by golly change is coming!" Only thing is, months ago, I already said this place had changed! The only reason I came back and posted, was a few of you actually asked, and care, about me. The other reason was it really ticked me off Airbud made that "GH Video" and not one pic of me in it! Didn't surprise me, as I expected it from him, even though I've been here for a VERY long time. Probably as far back as when he was in diapers! lol There's fishing and gator pics of me, in the archives, so no excuse! If you are actually serious about making that video, you need to include ALL GH members. Now that I've had time to cool off, about it and Airbud, I wish Airbud the best and hope he continues to fit in at GH, but we will not be friends. So that's why I decided to come back and posted, what I have been up to. Knowing very well someone will quote me at some point, and of course someone did. It's ok , I knew it was going to happen and didn't post anything I didn't want quoted. CAPT made it perfectly clear, if I pulled up a stump in GH again, quoting would happen. My question is who made Capt the boss of this place? When did it become alright to censor language in my post months ago to Airbud, and no one else gets censored? Profanity, nudity, vulgar language is accept by everyone, and I got my ass chewed out, because I told Airbud off? And Capt, you might be right: "Shoot, Shovel and Shut-up!" So I know how Bucky is feeling about the atmosphere in GH. He feels the same way I do, about GH has changed. Just no one else can see it. I did noticed, after I stopped posting, things really dropped off here. Heck just my one recent post, has over 200 views. Some of you might not like me, heck I don't like a few of you, but I do bring traffic to this site. You never know what I'm going to post or do and I usually tried to make it something funny. And for those that do not know, I have been one of the biggest financial supporters of this site, but no more. I am around, like Bucky! Once in awhile I'll check in, but this place has changed, even if you don't want to see it. Not as much laughter, in this place, and way to serious.
    1) no one censored you. iii) you weren't chewed out for your words to Airbud. You were put in your place, about comments you had no right saying, about a belated, loved member of this site. 2) Going by memory... Airbud is in his 40's maybe pushing 50. Unsure why you think otherwise. D) Cappy ain't the boss of anyone. b2) 99% of the active people on here AGREED with Cappy when he replied to your post. 81) WHY would he (Airbud) include any pics of you in that video when YOU PLAINLY stated that you were *poof gone*. Never to be seen again. ??? J) your financial contributions were appreciated by all to help keep this running but it's Always been an "at will" or "if you can" kind of system. Your contributions however big or small buys no special seat here. CAPTAIN OWNS THIS SITE, and even he'd tell you that (short of him being able to pull the plug out of the proverbial wall) that even he has no special say here. Free country. Do as you wish. You gotta be the brother of a pump head to get the ban hammer. z) I'm glad you are back. Matters not if I you like me. I'm not so obtuse to think that everyone thinks like I do. Nor that I will agree with everything that is posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Well Shit! Maybe the hanging chad was not all that bad...
    I gotcher Chad right here, skippy.

The world changes, people change, things change, change is kinda like a promise we have no say about.

Chillax my fellow fucksticks.

correction. Cappy is the the boss of my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    correction. Cappy is the the boss of my heart.
    And you sir are the boss of mine.

Boss, chief shit disturber, and chairman of the non partisan antichinese league.

Our good Capitaine is a man of many parts!

BKB

Quote Originally Posted by Arty View Post
    D) Cappy ain't the boss of anyone.

your financial contributions were appreciated by all to help keep this running but it's Always been an "at will" or "if you can" kind of system. Your contributions however big or small buys no special seat here. CAPTAIN OWNS THIS SITE, and even he'd tell you that (short of him being able to pull the plug out of the proverbial wall) that even he has no special say here. Free country. Do as you wish. You gotta be the brother of a pump head to get the ban hammer.

This was Said in the sense that Cappy did not ban you, censor you, limit you to posting, nor run you off. He simply put you in your rightful place.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands)
    For you and everyone else info, I cleared that post with Mrs. Niner BEFORE I posted it and she agreed with every word I posted.

Glad this is all cleared up now!

For you and everyone else info, I cleared that post with Mrs. Niner BEFORE I posted it and she agreed with every word I posted. Glad this is all cleared up now!
    Last warning Sunny! You leave Mrs Niner out if this. You were playing on her emotions at a time when you should have been just supportive of her needs. Not discussing with her what to say in one of your little pissing matches with someone over your stupid (yep stupid) non-quoting requirements. You have no right dragging her into that crap. Good Lord she had just lost the love of her life you really think she thought enough about the politics and history of this place to come to YOUR support.
    That's all I got to say about it.
    Keep playing that card and you will join the ranks of Mulewriter.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I am so very sorry to have started anything like this. I said what I needed to say, and the chips will fall. I never said I was leaving, just that I didn't get enjoyment out of posting like I did, and stated why. I don't make stuff up and I don't lie and I don't twist facts (if my memory works, which it doesn't always I admit). But geez.......

Man Alive!!! Don't lump ME in some basket I didn't sign up to be in!! OK? I stay in enough hot water in life without help.......
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

I'm about to ban half of ya just because you're ugly. The other half cause you're dumb. I just can't figure out at what point I'll ban myself. The former, or latter? And before anyone sees that as an invitation to comment further. I would invite you go out to your garage/shop and build yourself and industrial strength stool.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    I'm about to ban half of ya just because you're ugly. The other half cause you're dumb. I just can't figure out at what point I'll ban myself. The former, or latter? And before anyone sees that as an invitation to comment further. I would invite you go out to your garage/shop and build yourself and industrial strength stool.
    If you go by ugly I'm out...
    But I guess you could go out either way...

This is turning better than the last episode of The Walking Dead..... How can they kill Glenn!?!?!?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    I think everybody might want to sleep on it before posting any more in this thread.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Sleep with who?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    hey! I'm done combining.. damn, it's good to be back.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

Well, I just deleted a LOOOOOOONG post because, as has been suggested previously, I think "sleeping on it" is good advice and I was getting WAY too specific regarding certain people. To put it bluntly without going back into a Thump post, let's just say you're now a bunch'a crotchity old farts ... this place hasn't changed any, YOU have. You're older (some of us have been hanging out together for almost 20 years if you go all the way back to the A/O days). You're more curmudgeonly and MUCH more thin-skinned than you were as "youngsters". Get over it. Tomorrow is another day and it's getting to the point, any day we wake up on the top side of the grass should be considered a good day.

That said ... I'll share a personal story here that some of you may want to think about. We all remember Tony (Gator) and he was very well liked and respected here. I would have to say, I knew him a million times better than anyone here and we became VERY close ... closer than brothers IMHO. That all changed at one point and we basically became more like mortal enemies than friends. Although NOBODY here (well, Cappy witnessed some of it in the early stages) knew the whole story, I was severely chastised for some of the things I said to him when we had our little sparring sessions on this site. Tony was a VERY lovable guy and nobody here had any reason at all to dislike anything about him ... but, like many of us, he had two sides and nobody here ever saw the other side of him the way I did. It started out with a gal he was living with and things went to shit pretty rapidly. I can't even begin to tell you how bad it got, but at one point, I even had him arrested and dragged off to jail kicking and screaming from his own bedroom. Even his family was behind me and actually encouraged me to follow through. BUT ... once he was released, the family pretty much turned on me (except for Curt) and sided with Tony because he was "family". Tony had problems and Booger is probably the only other one "here" who had witnessed them. Even HE got caught up in Tony's web at one point ... but that's another story that won't be told here. Let's just say, when it came to Tony, there was a Jekyll and Hyde that nobody here knew about, but I caught hell from a LOT of people here because all they knew was one side of the story (his side) and I was the bad guy as far as anybody here knew. That's the closest I ever came to leaving this place for good. But enough of that.

The only reason I brought that up is the fact that nobody ever knew how shitty I felt when he passed away before we ever mended our broken fences. He died while we pretty much hated each other. Just keep in mind, when things get nasty here it may seem fine today, but we're not getting any younger and some of you (us) may regret certain broken friendships that will never have the chance to be re-instated. NOT because you didn't want to ... but because it became impossible. There's nothing worse than going through the rest of your life wishing you'd had the chance to say, "I'm sorry, shake hands and go fishing!"

But ... on the flip-side ... there are some assholes that when they start shoveling the dirt on top of their casket, all you can think is "good riddance" ... in that case, ignore everything I said above. (sorry, but as you know, I always like to take BOTH sides of a situation into account)
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

And THAT was your short reply?

You should have seen the one I deleted.

Let's don't and say we did.

Read my lips .... BITE ME!!

Hush cappy, I want the long version...

Quote Originally Posted by Nandy View Post
    Hush cappy, I want the long version...
    You're a sucker for pain Nandy!
    YOU musta got the spanking last night.

You're a sucker for pain Nandy!
    Nope but I nominate myself:

YOU musta got the spanking last night.
    You bet your butt I did!!!!!

Sounds like it was YOUR butt that was up for the bidding last night, Nando... Some things can't be unseen but I'll be right back after I try to wash my eyeballs.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

At least I did not made you puke in your mouth a little.....