Bucky, ya know, there was a time I honestly did think you and I were friends. I spent countless hours on the phone with you trying to talk you through some pretty rough patches you had. Once I figured out that you didn't want to feel better, it finally dawned on me that was a total waste of time. And then I got in trouble because I didn't want to talk on the phone with you. Forget the fact I spent ten hours a day on the phone, and didn't talk to anyone, your persecution complex I guess just made me the bad guy. I invited you to my house where you stayed and ate with us, and my wife set you up with job interviews. But that didn't work because at the dinner table you badgered her about whether you got the job to the point that she asked me if I was crazy for even considering having you over. That was the nd for her. You'd have gotten that job if you'd have just relaxed and enjoyed the hospitality that was offered to you. Then you told me you could never live in Oklahoma. The state is awful. Which is fine I guess, but an odd thing for a guest to say to someone who's trying to help you find a way to put beans on your table. I invited you to my family's farm. I drove over to meet you at Beaver Lake to fish and you didn't like my boat. Even though you were fishing out of it and never offered a penny for gas or anything. I wouldn't have taken it, but that's not the point.
I am certainly willing to overlook a lot of stuff, and have, but your last post put an end to any of those thoughts.
But even that isn't why I'm calling it quits. I'll try to wrap this up so I'm not too 'verbose'. I'm calling it quits because You think any person who has liberal ideas about something as small in priority as politics isn't American enough. doesn't love America enough. Is plotting to destroy our way of life. That anyone who disagrees with you is an elitist. And while you're busy putting those labels out there, if someone doesn't agree with you they're being dismissive. So I guess it boils down to I'm not 'good' enough to be your friend. And I accept that. It comes with the turf.
So you go enjoy your life and I'll enjoy mine. I wish you the best.
BKB