Bucky doesn't unlove nobody.

Bucky is now in Colorado Springs. Odd as heck......but I just now started this computer. Ironic. Been at State Band Competition all day yesterday (home at 2:00 am!!), and another Jr. Symphony Orchestra all afternoon. Going to a wrestling match tomorrow or Tuesday, I forget. Been at the farm during Muzzleloader Season week.......going back Gun season and alternate from there to deer camp till first of the year.

BUT.........it's unfair to not say this, I suppose.......I am not getting much enjoyment out of posting here anymore. Lots of great folks and people that I love and who have treated me and my family like gold. I can't ever repay that. And I enoy(ed) talking here. But not lately. I do notice, and sometimes read, most of the posts-----

And the reason is not some estrogen filled b/s as has been said. The real reason would take about 11 pages (seriously) to type out, and it would do me no good and it would blow up (not just burn) a bridge or two, that I don't want to do. So, I'm just not going to do that. Not trying to be 'mysterious' but I just am not going to explain it all........I'm too blunt for one reason!

And now I'm summoned to go help with 9th grade math homework, and help the older one start filling out college applications. So......sorry, but maybe check in some other day.