Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
Quoting the old guy on the program: Edge of Alaska...... "Change is coming, by golly change is coming!" Only thing is, months ago, I already said this place had changed! The only reason I came back and posted, was a few of you actually asked, and care, about me. The other reason was it really ticked me off Airbud made that "GH Video" and not one pic of me in it! Didn't surprise me, as I expected it from him, even though I've been here for a VERY long time. Probably as far back as when he was in diapers! lol There's fishing and gator pics of me, in the archives, so no excuse! If you are actually serious about making that video, you need to include ALL GH members. Now that I've had time to cool off, about it and Airbud, I wish Airbud the best and hope he continues to fit in at GH, but we will not be friends. So that's why I decided to come back and posted, what I have been up to. Knowing very well someone will quote me at some point, and of course someone did. It's ok , I knew it was going to happen and didn't post anything I didn't want quoted. CAPT made it perfectly clear, if I pulled up a stump in GH again, quoting would happen. My question is who made Capt the boss of this place? When did it become alright to censor language in my post months ago to Airbud, and no one else gets censored? Profanity, nudity, vulgar language is accept by everyone, and I got my ass chewed out, because I told Airbud off? And Capt, you might be right: "Shoot, Shovel and Shut-up!" So I know how Bucky is feeling about the atmosphere in GH. He feels the same way I do, about GH has changed. Just no one else can see it. I did noticed, after I stopped posting, things really dropped off here. Heck just my one recent post, has over 200 views. Some of you might not like me, heck I don't like a few of you, but I do bring traffic to this site. You never know what I'm going to post or do and I usually tried to make it something funny. And for those that do not know, I have been one of the biggest financial supporters of this site, but no more. I am around, like Bucky! Once in awhile I'll check in, but this place has changed, even if you don't want to see it. Not as much laughter, in this place, and way to serious.
That's the biggest self serving bunch of horse crap I've read in awhile. And it actually started out by you QUOTING someone. How ironic is that!
"CAPT made it perfectly clear, if I pulled up a stump in GH again, quoting would happen.
My question is who made Capt the boss of this place?"
I did when to took ownership of the domain and run this place off my credit card. You have helped a lot as have many. All is appreciated but never required.
This site had been around for MANY years and was within minutes of loosing all archives and stories, pictures etc. I didn't want that and did what I had to do to save it.
Thanks for your input and support over the years.
If I'm your problem, you've got one, cause I ain't going away.