Thread: I wish Bucky still liked us....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Where is he? Did he and No-Till elope?
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    BUT........the only thing I saw wrong with that boat is that there is no trolling motor.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    BUT........the only thing I saw wrong with that boat is that there is no trolling motor.
    Or satellite dish.
    And don't R-U-N-N-O-F-T
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands)
    For you and everyone else info, I cleared that post with Mrs. Niner BEFORE I posted it and she agreed with every word I posted.

Glad this is all cleared up now!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    For you and everyone else info, I cleared that post with Mrs. Niner BEFORE I posted it and she agreed with every word I posted. Glad this is all cleared up now!
    Last warning Sunny! You leave Mrs Niner out if this. You were playing on her emotions at a time when you should have been just supportive of her needs. Not discussing with her what to say in one of your little pissing matches with someone over your stupid (yep stupid) non-quoting requirements. You have no right dragging her into that crap. Good Lord she had just lost the love of her life you really think she thought enough about the politics and history of this place to come to YOUR support.
    That's all I got to say about it.
    Keep playing that card and you will join the ranks of Mulewriter.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!