Thread: Y'all seen that SC classroom confrontation video?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Teachers and principals have been handling discipline problems in public and private schools successfully for a long long time. And likely they handled 99% of them without having a police officer slam any of them to the floor.
    Don't make this anything other than it is. Its not an arrest. If it is, then they need to file charges against her. If we make it into something it ain't we're no better than the people who are trying to make its something else its not.

BKB
    I dunno about that posthole. My kids have had police officers assigned to each school since they entered the 9th grade. Asshole children are the problem. Aggressive cops don't make it better, either. But our schools have had cops for at least 10 years or so.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    I dunno about that posthole. My kids have had police officers assigned to each school since they entered the 9th grade. Asshole children are the problem. Aggressive cops don't make it better, either. But our schools have had cops for at least 10 years or so.
    I have no issue at all with police in schools. But they aren't there to enforce discipline. they are there to protect the kids. If these kids were threatening the other kids, then yeah the cop needed to do something. But this should have been handled by the faculty until it became some sort of police issue. That's all I'm saying. And the sheriff pretty much said the same thing.

And on edit, DD, that sheriff said somethng about a law down in SC being part of the issue with the SROs being caught in the middle, like you were sayng. He wasn't specific but he did say that was part of the problem
    BKB