Sheeesh! If you want a discount on your subscription ... just don't renew! Lynn has Sirius on her car but has never once used it. She has her favorite Orlando station and never really listens to anything else. But DAYUM (as Edward would say) ... the vultures fly out of the woodwork when you don't renew your subscription! We let hers lapse because she never uses it. The junk mail (begging us to come back) has been endless. Emails out the wazoo. Phone calls upon phone calls upon phone calls (on our home phone which we never answer). I expect the drones to show up at any time to drop leaflets on the front porch. A couple weeks ago I opened a piece of junk mail from them and they were offering 1/2 off for the next year with no activation fee. Five minutes ago, another call came in on the home phone (I didn't answer). Dang, if I ignore them long enough, maybe they'll be offering a free year!

I suppose I'll be in the same boat in the next 90-days as that's when my trial subscription runs out. I like it, but don't "need" it ... or the extra expense. Heck, the 8-year old truck I just traded in only had 28,000 miles on it, so I doubt I'd get my money's worth as little as I drive these days. But man-o-man ... those guys are desperate to sell subscriptions! They'd be a match for the frigging NRA!