... as if we did, I'd post this over there.

This is nothing earth-shattering to youse fisher types, but I thought I'd share it here since the site seems to be pretty dead so far today.

I went to an estate sale a month or two ago and picked up a pretty nifty little fishing combo. As far as I can tell, the (ball bearing) reel has never even had line on the spool and the graphite rod still has the UPC sticker on it. I brought it home, set in in the corner of my office and pretty much ignored it until today. I figure I may as well list the reel and try to make a buck or two. I don't want to mess with shipping the rod as it's a one-piece dealie, so I may save it for a Craig's List sale or sumpin'.

Anyway, the reel is an Abu Garcia Ambassadeur 5500C and the rod is a Shimano Bullwhip BMP-1553. This is not a super high-bucks treasure and would be sneered at by most of you uppity elitist fisher types .... BUT ... I paid $2.50 for the combo!

fishingcombo1.jpgfishingcombo2.jpgfishingcombo3.jpgfishingcombo4.jpgfishingcombo5.jpgfishingcombo6.JPG