Thread: A Good Christmas!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A Good Christmas!

Today is trash day in my neighborhood, and judging strictly by the mounds of trash bags my neighbors have put on the curb, I'd say it was an all star Christmas! I guess that's one way to measure it.

We stopped giving gifts in my immediate family several years ago to make Christmas for us more about what we thought it should be about. And of course that is for everyone except the grandkids. Its one of the best decisions we ever made. But judging by the size of our own trash pile, I'd say it was a grand Christmas here at my house too!

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Kids are grown now and no grand kids yet so I got me a new big flat screen tv and got my Lynn a nice car.

Dangit! I wondered what that new car was doing in my driveway. Lynn has some 'splainin' to do when she gets home from work today!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain