Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Executive Action on Gun Control

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Turns out there were more actions he proposed, just now coming out, that he expects to occur by consensus of all Americans.............

24. Pee down Mt. Vesuvius and put the fire out.

25. Tell global warming Obama said for it to stop.

26. Develop a smart bullet that when fired by a criminal makes a U-turn, comes back and zaps him.

27. Counsel gang members on sportsmanship, fair play, and counting to ten before getting angry.

28. Conduct a study as to why families that have had loved ones shot or murdered want to disarm other families that want to protect their families using guns.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

I made a list of every gun I own by serial number and split them up and gave them to my children Sunday. That seemed to be the only thing he was proposing that would effect me. Of course I reserved lifetime right to use them. :-)
    He is an idiot of the first order. With the terror and lawlessness the citizen of this country faces now a real leader would be preaching gun ownership responsibility and marksmanship, not trying to make it harder to defend yourself.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    For you Thomas Sowell fans out there:

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/tho...chief-n2100374
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    If you can ignore some pretty obviously biased advocacy that's mixed in, this has a start to some actual legal analysis that I've been looking for: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...egal-analysis/

It also highlights how Bill Clinton's actions in office created a lot of this supposed "dealer" problem.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    Turns out there were more actions he proposed, just now coming out, that he expects to occur by consensus of all Americans.............

24. Pee down Mt. Vesuvius and put the fire out.

25. Tell global warming Obama said for it to stop.

26. Develop a smart bullet that when fired by a criminal makes a U-turn, comes back and zaps him.

27. Counsel gang members on sportsmanship, fair play, and counting to ten before getting angry.

28. Conduct a study as to why families that have had loved ones shot or murdered want to disarm other families that want to protect their families using guns.

Xellent! love it.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I made a list of every gun I own by serial number and split them up and gave them to my children Sunday. That seemed to be the only thing he was proposing that would effect me. Of course I reserved lifetime right to use them. :-)
    He is an idiot of the first order. With the terror and lawlessness the citizen of this country faces now a real leader would be preaching gun ownership responsibility and marksmanship, not trying to make it harder to defend yourself.
    I gave all my guns to the homeless, long ago. I don't own any guns. But if I did, I'd be hopping mad at King Barry.

Guns, Race, Religion, and Immigration.............no one cares about the Economy anymore!!!
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Dinner View Post
    For you Thomas Sowell fans out there:

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/tho...chief-n2100374
    My absolute favorite American. I have 'voted' for him for POTUS, but then they started using voting machines and you can't write anyone in!!

I have yet to run across a smarter man. Maybe Herb.

P.S.
    That article makes a great point too. He really is the Master at spewing B/S. Only Bill Clinton can come close to matching those "pregnant Baptist Preacher pauses" and head turns in their speeches. When I hear either of them, or Hillary either, I can always hear Charles Durning in the back of my head singing "Oooooo, I do a little sidestep".........
    Last edited by Buckrub; 01-06-2016 at 11:44 AM.

I have a FFL and have had one for 30 years and I'm beyond confused at the one article I read. The mix mash of horse shit , a thousands words of nothing but spin and lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Dinner View Post
    I guess the POTUS is speaking now. I'm not watching and will wait to read about it, but I've been reading up on what he's said he's going to do and just don't get it. Maybe I'm confusing Federal law with Virginia law, but I'm just not sure what "internet" sales will now be subject to background checks that weren't already. I've always understood that interstate transfers already had to have an FFL (who at least in VA) is going to run a background check. Also, an intrastate internet sale would as well if done via a dealer. Are they going to say that every internet sale is a defacto "dealer" now? That'd be interesting to see in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    My absolute favorite American. I have 'voted' for him for POTUS, but then they started using voting machines and you can't write anyone in!!

I have yet to run across a smarter man. Maybe Herb.
    I had never heard of him till I met you Bucky. I have to say I'm usually very impressed, one way or the other, by the way he presents his opinions. My only complaint is the length of his articles. Homeslice is like a political commentator version of Jimmy talking about GM dealerships
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Here's a poll from the Communist News Network. STUPID way to phrase the question, very biased and misleading, but still it's 73%.......

http://www.cnn.com/partners/ios/pages/poll/

On the guy who shot a Philadelphia officer:

"In no way shape or form does anyone in this room believe that what was done represents Islam," Kenney said. "This was done by a criminal with a stolen gun."

SO............a stolen gun! Wow.

Well, clearly........ I Know how we can stop that kind of stuff. Yessireebob. We can close the "Gun Show Loophole", that's what.

That'll stop this kind of thing. And if it won't, then do NOT ALLOW this incident to be included in the list of terrible things that need stopped by that action.