Thread: Ha ha ha! Rut-Roh!

Ha ha ha! Rut-Roh!

I received notice of an "estate sale" this weekend and knew it was a big one 'cause it runs Thursday - Sunday. Here's the blurb attached to the eMail.

Arrested by the FBI - For our first sale of the year we are bringing you the estate of a music insurance executive who was sentenced last month to 37 years in federal prison after pleading guilty to insurance fraud and was ordered to pay a grand total of $137 million in restitution by the U.S. District Court. The FBI has seized a large portion of this estate but there are plenty of unique items that you will only find here. Including a rare back stage concert pass collection to a 15 ft hammerhead shark that he caught off the coast of Florida.

I'm assuming the FBI only seized the house (and maybe automobiles/jewelry?) because this place is crammed FULL of high-end stuff! Looking at the inside of the house, I can't see how anything could be missing. The garage is stuffed also ... with TONS of hand and power tools. This guy evidently loved to shop and spared no expense!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Jeffrey B. Cohen

Here

Also

Edit: Dam...25 minutes!, Dude had a lot of Stuff...
    Last edited by airbud7; 02-17-2016 at 11:10 AM.