Or maybe its 'did this'.

I haven't but paddlefish snagging isbig around here. They usually snag them in tailwater areas when they're spawning.
I've never done it myself. It looks like a helluva fight. Second hand, I've heard they are valued for their roe and their meat but I admittedly am ignorant of the real story. I know they (paddlefish snaggers) kill a lot of fish and the Game and Fish folk are busy trying to study the data.
I hired a temp once to manually slog through a bunch of data and got about what you'd expect to get for what we were paying. He was nuts about it and once he figured out I liked to fish, he talked about it to the point I wanted to kill him. He brought me some paddlefish meat in a little dingy six pack cooler, just laying unwrapped in a few ice cubes. And it had quite a bit of grass on it too. The mental pictures of how that went down are inevitable. And pretty comical I'd imagine too!
Needless to say, I've STILL never eaten paddlefish meat!

I know they have them in the big river states like Iowa and Nodak, os maybe HH or Bwana has.

Hidehunter prolly catches them on a fly rod and will say it goes good with coon.

BKB

Kelly Bostian: Hooking unusual fish always adds to the fun

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextr...c23687491.html

(Sent from Tulsa World)