There are several places that make every part to original specs for these tractors. I did not know they were so collectable.
An older gentleman that worked with Mrs. Captain has been fighting cancer for many years. He owned this tractor. It had not been cranked in 7 years but he removed the plugs and gave it a drink of marvel mystery oil every so often and kept the engine free. He called me one night and wanted me to have the tractor and all implements. I bought a new 6 volt battery, point plugs and condenser and went over to his house drained the gas out and put in fresh gas and did a tune up and it fired right up and purred like a kitten. I paid him and loaded it up. He had it since it was new and only had a scrape blade and a disk. He plowed a small garden each year and kept his and his neighbors driveway scraped with the box scrape. It was I. Great shape other than looking like someone painted it with a pine top about 20 years ago.
I hope to have it fully restored back to original condition and bring him to see it...
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner