Thread: Hey Posty

Hey Posty

Check In. Looks like some bad stuff out your way.....
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Appreciate ya!

So far so good. Most of the stormy stuff is in SE Oklahoma right now, but there's a little wad down by Okie City that looks to be coming right up I-44 from OKC like they always do in April, and seem to be getting stronger as they go, again like they always do in April.

Time to settle in on the back porch with some brown liquor and watch for naders (as we Okies always do in April!)

Hope everybody stays safe! There's some weather headed Muddy's way too. He might have to buy some more Seafoam!

BKB

Good deal. Picked up the new boat today and played with it some. Did not fish just ran the new boat around to get the feel of her. The trim tabs and motor lift really work good for running in skinny water inside. I am VERY IMPRESSED with the new iPilot trolling motor. It auto deploys and retracts. It has a a mode that will hold you in position or you can use GPS and it will run any track you program. Really neat. It's 36 volt so it's really strong. Gonna see if I can put some blood on her deck tomorrow. Keep your head down. image-2562857375.jpg image-113312780.jpg image-2361787020.jpg image-1505127346.jpg image-3974941189.jpg image-274471152.jpg

image-1320772881.jpg
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

I need to come kick the cobs out of that rig is what I need to do. Nice! So this replaces what y'all lost in the flood?

BKB

Nice boat Cap!
    You lost a boat in a flood???

What is the purpose of the vertical pieces on the transom I'm seeing on the bass boats toooday?

Fido, those are called power poles and what they are is a shallow water anchor that stabs in the ground. Ostensibly for breezy days or where there's current and you want to stay in one spot. Those give you stability too.

I've never used one personally or been in a boat woth one so i couldn't vouch for how they work or don't work. One thing for sure, is people seem to like them! They're everywhere these days.

BKB

Nice rig Larke!
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.