Our WMA's (Wildlife Management Areas) vary with some of their rules ... on some, you can't hunt hogs during Spring turkey season. Some have size limits, some don't. The last time I deer hunted a WMA, the game warden told me to kill every hog I saw, any size, any sex and if I didn't want it, I could leave it for the buzzards. Also on WMA's you have to hunt them with bows during bow season and muzzle loaders during muzzle loader season, other than that, it's any legal weapon. I really don't know anything about the legality of night vision equipment and I seriously doubt we can use silencers ... I don't think they're even legal to own/possess down here. I'd have to research that.

On private land, just about anything goes. Florida regs:

On private property with landowner permission, wild pigs may be trapped and hunted year round using any legal to own rifle, shotgun, crossbow, bow or pistol. There is no size or bag limit, and you may harvest either sex. Also, no hunting license is required. A gun and light at night permit is not required to take wild hogs with a gun and light on private lands with landowner permission.