Thread: Other than his stupid nickname

Other than his stupid nickname

This Syndergaard kid looks like the next Clayton Kershaw.

BKB

If his first name ain't Lynyrd I ain't got a clue what you are talking about.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

I think this is one of those posts where only CD will know wtf BBP is talking about.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    I think this is one of those posts where only CD will know wtf BBP is talking about.
    Ha! In pretty sure it's "Noah" which last time I checked isn't pronounced like "leh-nerd"...
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I may be the only southern born and bred male over 50 that doesn't like Lynard Skynard

Except gimme three steps which I think is their only decent song
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Simple Man.

BKB

QA, your man card is also in jeopardy my friend!
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

I like Bad Company, that ought to count for something.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    Blackfoot man, Blackfoot!
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

For all you effers with ADD, the kid's nickname is Thor. And he pitches for the NY Mets.

BKB

I guess it's better to pitch than catch...

never heard of Blackfoot until I looked it up. I like Black Oak Arkansas, Allman Brothers and the Kentucky Headhunters. Kinda the same genre.

Hate the Mets posthole, worse than the Redsox hope they lose every game they play. wonder who picks up Thors bat when he gets on base?
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    For all you effers with ADD, the kid's nickname is Thor. And he pitches for the NY Mets.

BKB
    I'm thinking about getting some ink pretty soon. Thors hammer is in my top 3 choices so far.

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    You're going the wrong direction QA, thin ice buddy! Paul Rodgers is a dang british singer.

OK ok.. I like Bad Co., too but...

Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    I'm thinking about getting some ink pretty soon. Thors hammer is in my top 3 choices so far.
    I was torn between which post to respond to. QA's hanging curve about Bad Company made me immediately think of mullets (not the fish). But Len's ink post is more tempting. Because I'm seriously gonna do my second one soon. Thor's faggoty hammer never crossed my mind. I'm thinking a tribal type fish hook. Might do it in St Lucia this summer if there's a decent artist there.

BKB

Why y'all hating on Bad Company? I guess the next thing you'll be on me about being a fan of Goosecreek Symphony.
    Albert Einstein

I LOVE Bad Company (the Paul Rodgers era). Throw in some Uriah Heep .... a bit of Deep Purple ... and I could close my eyes and imagine myself back in the good ol' war days!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    About three years ago I saw Bad Company open for Skynyrd at an outdoor venue outside DC. Skynyrd was good, but Bad Company blew my doors off. Paul Rogers is still in amazing shape and those guys really brought it.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

All these folks hating on Bad Company probably have a copy of Boy George in their truck
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    I was torn between which post to respond to. QA's hanging curve about Bad Company made me immediately think of mullets (not the fish). But Len's ink post is more tempting. Because I'm seriously gonna do my second one soon. Thor's faggoty hammer never crossed my mind. I'm thinking a tribal type fish hook. Might do it in St Lucia this summer if there's a decent artist there.

BKB
    Nothing says douchecicle quite like a tribal ink pattern.

I can't find a design I like yet and I've been doing quite a bit of looking.

I want something that symbolizes perseverance, strength and being ok after quite the journey. I guess Thor's faggoty hammer ain't it. But that IS one hell of a band name.

Oh, and I was just bustin' your ass QA. I like Bad Co. very much!

I'm only here for the nachos. I don't take things personally so bust away, if it wasn't for the interaction this place would be as dull as Bud Light. Or pro baseball
    Albert Einstein

Or old men with tattoos.