Thread: Cap'n Furious Shark Attack!

Cap'n Furious Shark Attack!

Here you go buddy. You can download these at will.

http://www.lenjphoto.com/larketarpon
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Thanks LJ. That's a lot better than the PDF! Now I can text or email a couple of them.
    Take Care, Captain.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Man o man that had to have been simply AWESOME to see up close and personal!

I can smell the ocean when I look at those pics. That sounds weird, but its true.

Can't wait to get back to it in a couple of weeks.

BKB

Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Man o man that had to have been simply AWESOME to see up close and personal!
    It was actually a little scary. We were in a 24 foot Pathfinder and the shark was a good 18 feet long which is almost as long as the boat. No telling what it weighed but when I cut the leader and let the Tarpon go so he would have a chance he want under the boat. The shark swam under the boat twice hitting the boat and motor. I remember thinking "we need a bigger boat!"
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

That's a lot of fish.
    BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    Nature at it's best. There is no way the adrenaline wasn't pumping in volumes.

I went to the center of the boat after cutting my line and watched from that area. I did not want to take any chance on falling in the water.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    If you had, I would NOT have bet money on the shark.

That's amazing stuff!

Only time I EVER went deep sea fishing was 60 miles east of Savannah for Chad's wedding....the first wife. "We" caught a sailfish. Captain was older than I was and he said that was a first for him. Don't know what happened to the pictures. That was 11 years ago. "We" had to let him go of course. But unreal looking coming through the water there at the end.

Only other time I went on Big Water was with JB and Kay and "we" caught 2 salmon. Man that was fun, though. Except for my barfing. That wasn't.

I prefer stumps and still water though. My water ain't got no sharks. I DID see several water mossicans the other day though. One ate a fish. That was cool.

Where was I? Y'all wanna ride bikes?
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Ride bikes??????

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I'm easily distracted.

Len gets it.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.