Thread: Edward

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

Edward

I'm disappointed in your coach. One game for this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMGbXUJXauY
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

First, let me say that situations are not always as they may appear, even on a youtube video...true, he did make a mistake by slapping the girl....however, my sources close to the situation, say Simmons is a very family-oriented guy, and very protective of his family members.

The fight involved Simmon's sister and another girl....the girl that he slapped had made some derogatory remarks to Simmon's sister about two recently deceased Simmon's family members....he basically, was trying to break up the fight, but got caught up in the action, and took some swings at the offending girl, which was entirely uncalled for.

Everyone makes mistakes, and hopefully, Simmons will learn from this....second chances are hard to come by.

I'm not condoning his actions, but I mighta slapped the sheeit outta anyone, dissing one of my recently deceased family members, too.

Also, Coach Mullen had very little input in the matter....AD Strickland and recruiters made the final decision.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 06-03-2016 at 02:05 AM.
    Southern Gentleman

The media is gonna love this. Btw, I agree with the fact that it isn't as bad as it seems and he probably is a pretty good kid but one game is maybe worse than no games. I think at least they should put a red shirt on him for a season. State's gonna take a little heat.

You reckon these kids will ever learn?
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

I'll take a kid, defending his family's honor, over a known dope head like Laremy Tunsil (Ole Miss), any day of the week.
    Southern Gentleman

Freeze loves those thugs.
    Albert Einstein

Nuttin' but class in that video.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Courting southern style. We all do it like that, rite of passage you know
    Albert Einstein

I'll go with LJ ... nothin' but pure class right there.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain