Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hilary won't be charged...

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar

Hilary won't be charged...

You could definitely see this coming over the past week. First, the AG has a "chance" meeting with Bill. Second, Hilary begins publicly commenting on the topic again. Third, the AG announces she'll let the career FBI folks make the call. Four, the FBI announces they won't recommend charges. I'm sure it's probably the right call based on the investigation. But, if anybody thinks 1, 2 and three didn't happen based on an understanding of 4, I've got some swamp land down Jimmy's way I'd like to sell you.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...l?intcmp=hpbt1
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Sums it up...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Trump should start calling her "Teflon Hillary" cause nothing sticks to her. Same result for the Clinton Foundation corruption investigation? Where is Julian Assange when you need him?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    No charges? Really?.. Who'dathunk?
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Haters gonna hate.

BKb

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar
    If this were Bush you would be purple with rage but since it's Hillary all you have to say is "Haters gonna hate". I guess that is to be expected since you save your moral outrage for evil conservatives or worse yet Christians.
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775

I can feel the warmth of your Christian heart all the way from here!

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar
    That warmth is from your kidney stones, by the way I hope you are feeling better.
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    You've been shot stirred by bbp. He doesn't believe what he's sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    You've been shot stirred by bbp. He doesn't believe what he's sayin.
    Shit-stirred also!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Watch the video: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/tru...ey-statements/ In addition to being incredibly arrogant, she's either stupid, a criminal or a liar. You decide which one is a worthy trait in our next POTUS. (And, don't construe this as an endorsement of Trump who I wouldn't piss on if his hair was on fire.)
    Last edited by Chicken Dinner; 07-06-2016 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Dinner View Post
    she's either stupid, a criminal or a liar.
    She is all three....
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Even the Washington Post is excoriating her:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mepage%2Fstory

It’s hard to read Comey’s statement as anything other than a wholesale rebuke of the story Clinton and her campaign team have been telling ever since the existence of her private email server came to light in spring 2015. She did send and receive classified emails. The setup did leave her — and the classified information on the server — subject to a possible foreign hack. She and her team did delete emails as personal that contained professional information.

Anyone who thinks she was exonerated should read the full article.

My question for the legal scholars here is:

Can someone 'splain the difference to me between "extreme carelessness" (the FBI's determination) and "gross negligence" (izzat a criminal act?).

I looked up the definition of "gross negligence" and the first sentence says:

"Gross negligence is a legal concept which means serious carelessness."

Ooookaaaay ... umm, now, what's the difference between "serious carelessness" and "extreme carelessness"?

I'm getting confused ... which, I assume, is the whole purpose of this word game.

I'm surprised this hasn't been made into a meme ...

Hillary Clinton quote: “I did not send or receive any information that was marked classified at the time!”

Bill Clinton quote: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"

(what's that old saying about "birds of a feather"?)

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    My question for the legal scholars here is: Can someone 'splain the difference to me between "extreme carelessness" (the FBI's determination) and "gross negligence" (izzat a criminal act?). I looked up the definition of "gross negligence" and the first sentence says: "Gross negligence is a legal concept which means serious carelessness." Ooookaaaay ... umm, now, what's the difference between "serious carelessness" and "extreme carelessness"? I'm getting confused ... which, I assume, is the whole purpose of this word game.
    I wonder what this poor SOB thinks of the difference?

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/05/20...icious-intent/

I love Allen West's response to this sheeit....and, the term, "USEFUL IDIOTS".

"""If you looked upon Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton on that stage yesterday and cheered, the day after our 240th American Independence Day — you are no Patriot and citizen of this Republic. You are nothing more than, as Vladimir Lenin stated, a “useful idiot” — and a supporter of liars. We can ill afford the mindless lemmings to take this nation further down the road to perdition. Thanks, Director Comey, you may have just become the one person who will end the corrupt reign of the Clinton Family, and terminate any chance for an honorable legacy for Barack Obama."""
    Southern Gentleman

Nice to know how you think of other people who have different political views than you.

Its fucking politics, folks.

BKB

Wrong, this sheeit is WAY past politics.....this is about a lying, spiteful, arrogant bitch who wants to lead this country.
    Southern Gentleman

Southern Gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by Big Muddy View Post
    Wrong, this sheeit is WAY past politics.....this is about a lying, spiteful, arrogant bitch who wants to lead this country.
    How is that different than Trump? The adjectives may change. But, he is equally as unfit.

Bad hair is not a sin.

I've said from day one, I want a busininessman.....No more career politicians for me!!!!
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 07-06-2016 at 09:52 AM.
    Southern Gentleman

Being a liar and a charlatan is...

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Dinner View Post
    How is that different than Trump? The adjectives may change. But, he is equally as unfit.
    But you forget he's a republican lyng, spiteful, arrogant asshole. You're only an idiot if you vote for the Democrat one.
    That's exactly why this big hoo hah over Hillary's email isn't about ethics or morals, its about politics.

Fuck, we even root for our president or congress to fail nowadays if they're not the right political party. Think about that, we or some of us anyway, actually would rather have our country fail that have the other side have success. We can't blame politicians on that. That's on all of us.

I'm not in the least defending Hllary, but the sheer amout of hate coming from the right is alarming.

BKb

I think Trump is a frigging clown. I think Hillary is a worthless POS. I don't want to vote for either of of them, but I have to make a choice between one or the other. The alternative is to not vote, or throw my vote away on a write-in for Mickey Mouse. Unfortunately, the clown will get my vote ... the same way I've had to vote since Reagan.

I agree BBP we cut off our nose to spite our face in politics these days. We'll shut down government and filibuster anything that might be good for the other side. Pretty sad state of affairs. I think it happens equally on both sides. As far as Hillary goes if the FBI has decided that no charges should be filed, and they can not prove willful or gross negligence then I can accept that. What I can't accept is me voting someone into the highest office in the country, with top level clearance that at the best isn't smart enough to be trusted with top secret information and at the worst is a criminal. Short version she's either stupid or a criminal neither do I find top qualities in a presidential candidate.

Which leaves me with Trump. I can't really think of a worse choice. I'm with CD on this one. I find him arrogant almost to the point of where I wonder if this is all some sort of purposeful comedy when I watch him. I find him unqualified with little to no experience in international affairs, and a horrible start to international diplomacy. And, I find him to have any real moral compass and an ability to stick with positions he finds important.

All in all I see no valid choices.

Gary Johnson is likely to get my vote. Some might say its throwing away my vote, but at least I can look myself in the mirror the day after.

BKb

^^ I'm kind of thinking the same thing^^

I'm hoping (if Trump wins) that he'll be no more than a figurehead ... like the Queen of England. Nobody can argue the fact he's a successful businessman. Obviously, he doesn't micro-manage all of his businesses on a day-to-day basis, it would be physically impossible. Heck, SOMEBODY also has to be running the show while he's out campaigning, right? So, for his businesses to prosper, it's obvious he knows how to choose good people to work for him to where he does not have to micro-manage. I'm banking on him doing the same with his cabinet choices ... be smart enough to choose good "managers" to work under him and listen to their recommendations ... just as it's apparent he does with his business managers.

I have trouble imagining him doing that due to his (as Hombre points out) arrogance, but obviously he operates on a different plane when it pertains to business ... and I'm banking on that carrying over to his government service. There are still checks and balances within the system that will prevent him from doing anything catastrophically stupid. Of course, he could always go crazy and just issue "executive orders" on a weekly basis, but if he were that sort of leader, I think we'd find a string of failed businesses and numerous bankruptcies in his wake.

All I can do is hang onto that thread of hope regarding Trump. I already know Hillary's track record in the political arena and that's a definite no-go for me.