Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Well That's a Kick in the Pants

I went to take a shower this morning and there are no towels, not even a wash rag in the bathroom. This place sucks!

I'm going to get dressed and walk around the place today and try to get out and get some air. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.
    BKB

On top of that some gum popping little bitch woke me up from a deep sleep to draw some blood. No problem. She stuck me twice before she could hit the vein. Then used some tape on it that pulled out a bunch of arm hairs when I took it off.

Biotch.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    some beach!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by airbud7 View Post
    some beach!

Well sombitch^...cant even watch some beach....Grrrr!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    You need to get out for a walk and find yourself a cup of joe and a biscuit for breakfast. "F" 'em if they can'ttake a joke...
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    In the words of Archie Bunker, " don't let them cut the wrong string and all your teeth fall out "

I hate when they use that friggin tape. It's 2016 for goodness sakes. There are better ways. Don't let them bastages keep you locked up all weekend. Unfortunately we spent a lot of time in the hospital when my FIL was there. I would always go for walks to the maternity ward and check out the new babies. The excitement always made me feel better. And on average the nurses are better looking :-) Hurry up with this nonsense so we can go fishing. Keep us posted.

Being in good enough shape to get the hell out of the horsepistol, and being ordered to stay there is the worst torture to be visited upon humankind.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Between being on vacation last week and trying to catch up at work this week, this is the first I have seen this.

Sorry to hear this crappy news and as for how some of the folks in medicine treat folks these days, some of those folks need a swift kick in the ass!

Know that you have now been officially added to my prayers Postie as well as your Mrs and the rest of the clan, as this crap is tough on everyone involved. (Of this I know.)

Give 'em hell Barry!!