Thread: WTF???!!!! This shit has to stop!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

WTF???!!!! This shit has to stop!

Two police officers have been shot dead in the US city of Baton Rouge and a third has been injured, authorities in Louisiana are reporting.

Local media reports said a lone gunman had opened fire with an assault rifle.

(and I don't give a crap WHAT kind of rifle it was)
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

That's more information than I've heard. Not much coming out of Baton Rouge right now.

Man I hope they have this guy.

BKB

They're saying three cops dead now. (Six shot, three dead)

You would not believe the Intel on what is going on in the streets to set up and ambush cops right now. It's incredible
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    civil war is coming/ y'all be ready......

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    You would not believe the Intel on what is going on in the streets to set up and ambush cops right now. It's incredible
    Don't I know it.

I saw an article the other day citing stats the LE deaths are down so they weren't buying the argument that policing is more dangerous than it has been. That was very selective use of the stats. LE deaths overall are down but before today deaths by gunfire were up 75% over last year.

That's one of the problems that could be easily solved, and that is uniform data collection across America, which is surprisingly not available today. It won't solve anything but it will help separate fact from BS.

Man, I hope every one of you guys are safe. My heart goes out to you all.

we have to have some leadership with some solutions. So far I haven't heard a single suggestion from any of them.

BKB

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    That's one of the problems that could be easily solved, and that is uniform data collection across America, which is surprisingly not available today. It won't solve anything but it will help separate fact from BS.

Man, I hope every one of you guys are safe. My heart goes out to you all.

we have to have some leadership with some solutions. So far I haven't heard a single suggestion from any of them.

BKB
    There are uniform stats. You just have to look at all of them not just the ones that favor your argument.

image.jpg
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Some crazy redneck white dude is gonna get fed up with this shit and mow down these protesters/

Thats where the civil war starts!

Well, I'm not a huge fan of O'Reilly, but I do think he's very intelligent. I'm sure this is controversial as heck, but I'll have to admit, I think he hits the nail on the head in this piece. It's probably what a lot of people feel, but will not say. We must be politically correct ya' know! Spank me if ya' want ... I don't really lean to the extreme right, but I've ALWAYS considered myself a Conservative, am a registered Republican and have ALWAYS voted Republican ... I'm just a bit more toward center than some think I should be. But on some issues, I've been moving a bit more right of center the past few years.

Excellent post Thump^....Thanks Bro!

I was aware of those stats and in my opinion he hit the nail right on the head.

The "baby mama" culture doesn't apply to just the African-American population and neither do the effects of it but it's a lot more common there.

Another interesting stat from the DOJ is that 84% of all violent crime is committed by black males. That might also contribute to the high incarceration rates.
    Last edited by DeputyDog; 07-17-2016 at 08:15 PM.

No, according to Obama, we TARGET the black neighborhoods and let the honkies walk. I look at it like any other "profiling" ... you know, the ol' "if it walks like a duck and ...", well, you know how it works.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Alright Deputy, lets not let facts cloud the issue. While we're on the subject, I want to ask a stupid question, Where is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton with all their moral outrage?
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    Alright Deputy, lets not let facts cloud the issue. While we're on the subject, I want to ask a stupid question, Where is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton with all their moral outrage?
    Bam^.....

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    While we're on the subject, I want to ask a stupid question, Where is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton with all their moral outrage?
    Well, what a coinky-dink! They were just at the Alton Sterling funeral in ... you guessed it ... Baton Rouge!

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson also spoke at the service, praising the Sterling family for their resolve to seek justice .....

"Despite the fact that a grave injustice has happened, you have held your heads high with great dignity and with a example of what this nation should be. But let us not beat around the bush. This is wrong," Sharpton said.

"I don't care how saved you are, how holy you are, wrong is wrong. And some of us are so busy to get past this (but) you can't get past it until you deal with it. Wrong must be corrected and the wrong must be held accountable," he said.

Sharpton invoked the memories of other black men killed in confrontations with police, including Eric Garner, the 43-year-old Staten Island dad who died in a cop's choke hold two years ago.

Alton Sterling's hands were empty when Baton Rouge cops shot him, "We have got to stop going from funeral to funeral, and America needs to deal when wrong is wrong, and whoever does the wrong needs to pay the price for doing wrong," he said.

.... Sharpton said, "It's wicked to just let a string of killings go and nobody pays."

I guess someone listened to his words and acted on them. It's no different than ISIS calling for followers to commit a terrorist act IMHO. I won't even comment on what I think of that POS ... or his "brother" Jesse.

Then I guess you have what you need then.

And I wasn't making any argument and don't plan to.

God bless.

BKB

I didn't think that you were. Just posted that for everyone to see. It's not the number of cops dying that's staggering, it's the way they are dying.