Thread: Trip Report

Trip Report

We caught a bunch of smallmouths and it was Africa hot yesterday. Surprised the fish weren't boiling.

13716250_10207569250083447_8937910358206310400_n.jpg
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Thats cool.... Hope you were wading all day. I'd sure like to come up there and give you another lesson.

I spent the day in a boat stripper fishing. I put 34 in the boat. It was hotter than the hinges on the gates of hell... Fished from 9 till 4, then got in my buddies new Escalade for the 2 and a half hour trip home and the AC would NOT come on.
    The outside temp was 102 most of the way home.
    By the way I took the big fish yesterday and my buddy took some pictures. After I released the fish I looked at the pictures, all of which were so out of focus you cannot really tell what it was... :-(
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

I'm ready to fish. I just need a couple of maidservants to load and unload the boat and pull in the ten+ pounders.

BKB

For some reason, Jimmy in a tutu comes to mind for your maidservant. I need to scrub my brain to get that one out of there!
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Thats cool.... Hope you were wading all day. I'd sure like to come up there and give you another lesson.

I spent the day in a boat stripper fishing. I put 34 in the boat. It was hotter than the hinges on the gates of hell... Fished from 9 till 4, then got in my buddies new Escalade for the 2 and a half hour trip home and the AC would NOT come on.
    The outside temp was 102 most of the way home.
    By the way I took the big fish yesterday and my buddy took some pictures. After I released the fish I looked at the pictures, all of which were so out of focus you cannot really tell what it was... :-(
    We got out of the boat and waded for a good amount of time. Enough to cool down a bit. There were no fish where we were wading but I'm certain we didn't really give a crap