That was our 1 hour hunt, picked Sky up at school and went out to see where we were going to hunt for the next couple of days, Sky still had his school cloths on.
Were driving down this dirt road just scouting when they spotted this beauty standing on an dirt dam about 200 yd's away. Drove behind the next hill, Sky and Captain got out and started the stalk, I followed with a camera.
At the top of the hill Captain flips down his bi-pods and sits down to take a shot, sat right on a cactus that made him stand up very quickly , got readjusted, took a nice shot and a little while later, just at dark he finishes him off in a deep wash out. Hunt over.
This all happened just before Thanksgiving, we had plans to have Thanksgiving with Sky and his family, but a big old snow storm was headed our way and at the last minute we decided to skip Sky's invitation and head home.
We had met at Hotshots house and by the time we got there it was snowing and blowing pretty bad, took me twice as long to get home and Captain headed South in some pretty nasty stuff.
Great trip, I have to admit, I took some very nice pictures that hunt.