Thread: Hey, Cap, you know this incident???....

Hey, Cap, you know this incident???....

Just watched an episode of "48 Hours"....the murder of Vanessa Mintz at the Saluda Mtn. Lodge....Steve Modlin was the chief investigator, and a very impressive guy....I bet you know him.
    Southern Gentleman

Oh yea, very familiar with the case. Moldin is an SBI agent and I've know him for several years. Good guy and investigator. That was a tragic case for sure. The husband was a cop and had been a EMS and Fireman.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Yep, I was pretty sure that you knew him....Modlin said that dumbazz would prolly be walking free, if he had remembered to pick up that 2nd shotgun shell from the crime scene....that made their entire case, and nailed that sorry bastage's azz.
    Southern Gentleman

Yep the shotgun hull and all the text from/to his girlfriend. One of the last was from her (girlfriend) telling him to decide that week if he was going to be with her or his wife....
    Oh and the dumbass called about a 100,000 dollar life insurance policy on her the day he killed her.
    He was not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!