My buddy and I went to an estate sale a few weeks ago and stopped at a yard sale we happened to discover on our way home. I found some crappy "lava lamp" looking thingy that had colored water and something that looked like an alien embryo or sumpin' in it. It's a pretty nice size at about 15" tall and it lights up. I only looked at it because my son (who's in his mid-30's BTW) loves goofy things like this. He's big into that silly zombie stuff that's so popular these days. Anyway, the guy only had a price of $3.00 on the thing, but I put it back down anyway, as I just wasn't that interested. As I was walking off, the guy running the sale said, "PLEASE take that ugly thing with you ... you can have it for a dollar if you want it!" Well dang, what's a buck among friends? I figured I'd pick it up and send it to my son as a night light or sumpin'. Well, I set it down in my office when I got home and pretty much forgot about it until I was moving some stuff around today and spotted it. Just out of curiosity, I decided to check these things out on eBay ... not so much to sell, but mostly just to see what they're officially called. DANG! Sorry son ... I've changed my mind! These things are selling for $150 - $175!!! Sometimes I just fall into this shit!

alienembryo1.jpg Alienembryo2.JPG