Thread: Buckly

Buckly

Big storm coming and unfortunately the worst of it is going to be along the I40 corridor in Oklahoma. 8-10 they say there and we're in the 4-6 band here? Since its coming in from the west your travelers need to be checking on stuff out that way. I think it hits our area mid morning so tell 'em to hump it!

BKB

This is all tomorrow, not today.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    They're actually driving the route on the day after Christmas, Wed. We no longer are good enough to justify having kids and grandkids for actual Christmas day. That's for THEIR house. So hopefully it will be mostly gone by then..........plus she is in Colorado, and they are used to it somewhat. But one woman with 3 kids going 900 miles in one day is enough to worry me to death, as it is.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.