Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Awkward!

Awkward!

Makes me wonder when Pence will jettison the pod.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Say what?

Trump stepped on his dick. Big time this time.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Well are you going to tell us what he did??
    I would google "Trump steps on his dick" but I have a feeling I would not want to see the results.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Sweet Jesus! I just read the transcript. Do grown ass men really talk like that?
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

But on the bright side, they haven't mentioned his taxes in about three hours.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

OK I see where the line is now, a Republican talks about what he would like to do to wimmins and it's shocking to your conscious. But a Democrat actually does abuse wimmins with cigars and God knows what all and your OK.
    Got it.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    But on the bright side, they haven't mentioned his taxes in about three hours.

BKB
    Lol.. good one.. you may see that one again..

It's a "just throw stuff and hope it sticks" campaign, Cap'n... Both sides..
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    OK I see where the line is now, a Republican talks about what he would like to do to wimmins and it's shocking to your conscious. But a Democrat actually does abuse wimmins with cigars and God knows what all and your OK.
    Got it.
    BAMMMMM !!!!!

And, I can't wait for the next debate.....if Hildabeast brings this up, I guarantee Trump is not gonna hold back, this time....he's gonna light her azz up about Bill's screwing around, even if Chelsea is sitting on her lap.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 10-07-2016 at 09:51 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Personally, I could give a fuck what he says. But if you don't think it's gonna hurt him really bad, then you are more in denial than is probably healthful. Like too much LSD.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Too much LSD?
    I was raised in the 60's and 70's there is no such thing as to much LSD

And if you'll notice, its mainly the GOP that is piling on him over this.

BkB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Too much LSD?
    I was raised in the 60's and 70's there is no such thing as to much LSD
    You've got a point there.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

And, just like LSD, it will wear off.....in a few days, it will be old news.

And, there's hardly a man alive that hasn't had those same locker room/pool hall conversations with other guys.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 10-07-2016 at 09:50 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    You've got a point there.

BKB
    Well Janice Joplin and Jimmy Hendrix aside....

Quote Originally Posted by Big Muddy View Post
    And, just like LSD, it will wear off.....in a few days, it will be old news.

And, there's hardly a man alive that hasn't had those same locker room/pool hall conversations with other guys.
    Bingo

Innersting.

There's gonna be some interesting dinner conversations going on in America this fine Columbus Day weekend. All thanks to that fuckstick.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Maybe around your house, but it won't be a blip on the radar screen around here.

Hmmmmm.....crickets.......not a word about Hildabeast's new email releases.

And, have you ever sat next to a group of females in a bar, and listened to them talk about the bartender or other men, as they walk by their table???....the conversations would make Trump's comments seem like sunday school talk.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 10-07-2016 at 11:45 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

CNN has it on the front page of their website.
    State Department releases new batch of Clinton emails
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/07/politi...ent/index.html

I'm not sure what is supposed to be there though.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

“Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t f**k her here!!”
    (From the book “Inside The White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243 – Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally)

“Where is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise.”
    (From the book “Inside The White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 – Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

FLASHBACK: Hillary’s Greatest Hits – “Get F*cked! Stay the F*ck Out of My Way

F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
    (From the book “American Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 – Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good morning.”

“You f**king idiot.”
    (From the book “Crossfire” p. 84 – Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!”
    (From the book “The First Partner” p. 259 – Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

“Get f**ked! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!”(From the book “Hillary’s Scheme” p. 89 – Hillary’s various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

“Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I s ay, Okay!!!?”
    (From the book “Unlimited Access”, by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 – Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

You're an active campaigner this morning, Captain!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

I despise Hilary Clinton with every fiber of my being. But, that doesn't make Trump any less repugnant.

He that is without sin, cast the first stone...

He (or she) that is without sin would make a better President!

Pussygate.

Has a nice ring to it.

And Pence just cancelled at the Wisconsin event. He's getting ready to bolt,

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

On Wednesday's Hannity, GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump went where many Republicans have hesitated to go in the past: acknowledging the many women have accused former president Bill Clinton of rape and sexual misconduct.

In addition to his well-known dalliances over the years with, amongst others, Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Florwers, at least 9 women have accused former president Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct. In some of these cases, Hillary is believed to have been part of the political operation that went out of its way to attempt to smear and destroy the reputations of Bill Clinton’s accusers

While former President Bill Clinton's checkered record when it comes to relationships with women--and Hillary's subsequent enabling--might have been well known in the 90's, a new generation of voters may not be familiar with Clinton's past.

Clinton’s accusers include:

Paula Jones: A former Arkansas state employee, Jones sued Bill Clinton in 1994 for sexual harassment. Jones claims that in 1991 then Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton propositioned and exposed himself to her in a Little Rock hotel. Clinton eventually settled with Jones out of court for $850,000, but never admitted to any wrongdoing.

Juanita Broaddrick: Broaddrick, a former nursing home administrator, alleges that Bill Clinton, who was running for Arkansas governor at the time, raped her in an Arkansas hotel room in the spring of 1978.

Kathleen Willey: Willey was a White House volunteer aide who, in March of 1998, alleged on the TV news program 60 Minutes that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her during his first term as President.

Eileen Wellstone: Wellstone, an English woman, alleges that Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near Oxford University where Clinton was a student in 1969.
    Carolyn Moffet: Moffet was a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. Moffet alleges that she fled the hotel room after Clinton demanded she perform sex acts on him.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen: A Miss Arkansas who would go on to win the Miss America contest in 1982, Gracen alleges that she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won the Miss Arkansas competition.

Becky Brown: Becky Brown was Chelsea Clinton’s nanny. L.D. Brown, an Arkansas State Trooper and Becky’s husband, claims that Clinton attempted to seduce her in while the two were in governor’s mansion.

Helen Dowdy: Dowdy, the wife of one of Hillary’s cousins, alleges that in 1986 Bill Clinton groped her on the dance floor of a wedding.

Cristy Zercher: Zercher was a flight attendant aboard Clinton’s campaign jet from 1991-1992. Zercher told the Star magazine that Clinton groped her for over 40 minutes.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 10-08-2016 at 02:36 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

It's going to be ugly at the debate next week. Trump now has no choice but to play the Bill Clinton is at best a serial philanderer and at worst a rapist card and Hilary helped cover it up. They're both going to go ugly early and often.

This is the usual slander job that's been done for 30 years.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!