Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Awkward!

Oh really?

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Anderson Copper is not as left as I thought ......he's asking her hard stuff......

Over on Fox, I think somebody grabbed Meagan's woo-woo....in a good way, because she is acting really nice, tonite.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 10-10-2016 at 07:36 AM.
    Southern Gentleman

Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Bottom line is I'd be fired for saying that stuff and Trump wants to be leader of the free world.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

I'll still take him over Hillary any day. Faults and all...
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    As hard as it is to say this I may have to vote for Thump
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Oklahoma doesn't allow write in voting or I might be right there with you.

I guess we're not as evolved here as other places.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    IMG_0971.JPG

Is this what y'all were talking about?
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

If it came with blue balls I'd buy it.

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!

Viva Renaldo!

"""Abraham Lincoln told me I had beautiful cankles."""

cankles2.jpg
    Southern Gentleman

Thump would hit it...
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Viva Renaldo!

If you think Sunday night was entertaining, wait until an unfettered Donald Trump is out there blasting away at President Clinton on his new cable news channel. There's not enough popcorn or rye whiskey in the world to get me through that.

I had heard something along the lines of a Trump news channel partnered with Breitbart. Is that happening?

That will be something to see! I'll bet they have hot news anchors.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

That's the rumor at least.

Seriously, whether you like him or not, you gotta admire his energy level....the guy is over 70 years old, and hardly has an idle moment....he's done 2-3 campaign speeches and/or interviews, in various locations, nearly every day for months on end.

Not only do I think Hildabeast is unhealthy, I think she's just a bit lazy, too.
    Southern Gentleman

Well he's got Ailes in his pocket. Wouldn't surprise me.

As PT Barnum said.....

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Muddy View Post
    Seriously, whether you like him or not, you gotta admire his energy level....the guy is over 70 years old, and hardly has an idle moment....he's done 2-3 campaign speeches and/or interviews, in various locations, nearly every day for months on end.

Not only do I think Hildabeast is unhealthy, I think she's just a bit lazy, too.
    Most of the billionaire set are as driven as hell. the more I learn about Trump the more he reminds me of another billionaire who surrounded himself with young, beautiful blondes, was a narcissist, and thought he was wise because he'd made a lot of money. He also surrounded himself with people who created a false reality around him that eventually was root cause of his downfall.

The guy I'm talking about Muddy, is Bernie Ebbers who is now a permanent Mississippi resident. I knew the guy better than I would prefer to admit. I've been in business meetings with him and his blonde generalettes where they'd start every business meeting with a prayer and end them with an open bar. I heard first hand from a co-worker, an attractive blonde young lady, who got a personal tour of Bernie's yacht, where he showed her the master bathroom and told her about the 'pussywasher' he'd made sure it had. The same Bernie who took all of the coffee pots out of WorldCom facility breakrooms because of the expense, all while spending lavish amounts of money on boondoggles. It might not sound like much, but it ended up being representative of his entire attitude towards others, self centered.
    Yep, The Donald reminds me of The Bernie. Bernie Ebbers that is, not the other one. they could be twins.
    That fucker wiped out our entire retirement for Julie and I. We scraped and saved and semi-rebuilt it, but it took a lot of hard work. Not again. This fucker (Trump) is dangerous I tell you. Vote as you wish, I won't try to tell you how. But if there's ever a time we should be wary as voters its now.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Well he's got Ailes in his pocket. Wouldn't surprise me.

As PT Barnum said.....

BKB
    And Breitbart!

So, Phole, you personally got screwed by a crooked billionaire, i.e., Ebbers....now, you wanna chastise Trump, and toss him into the same Ebbers pile for having money....that's ridiculous and short-sighted, and I'm really surprised that you, of all people, made such a naive comparison....you are smarter than that !!!
    Southern Gentleman

For the record, having money is probably the least troublesome of the many things they have in common. I tried to describe them in my post but I guess you ignored them.

Like i said, its my opinion, i'm not trying to change your mind about either of them.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

And, btw, Ebbers is exactly where he should be....in prison for a LONG time....he did the unthinkable, and screwed a lot of my friends and hard-working people out of a lot of money....matter of fact, while he was at the top of his game, my financial planner at that time, advised me to invest heavily in Ebber's companies....my gut instinct told me not to do it, and I didn't....thank you, Lord !!!
    Southern Gentleman

He started out as a PE coach and ended up buying a small motel chain in Mississippi. From there he kind of stumbled into the telecom business. I personally know several people that he made millionaires that are still today. And when i say personally, he put them in positions where they literally earned millions. I went on a couple of hunting trips with one little inner circle of those guys and it was pretty sickening. I got invited to a few more hunts but declined. It was hard for me to lay people off during the week and then go to a bird hunting ranch in Kansas with 'clients' for the weekend.
    Those were hard times to put your head down and get through. I am no saint, and I wasn't then but
    i do know right from wrong when I see it.
    This guy is wrong in all those same ways as I've seen before. This time I am speaking out about it.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

You may be right....hope you ain't....I'm willing to take the risk on him because one thing is for sure, the alternative has an already proven track record of dishonesty, cover-ups, lying, hatred, and just plain nasty.

Again, I'm voting for the future of the SCOTUS, and you should, too.
    Southern Gentleman

I don't think SCOTUS is in any danger. And I think we should be more worried about the legal philosophies of our justices than their political ones. Neither candidate has shown a proclivity to use that as a large measure of their selections. Instead both have shown they will select activist judges which is bad either way. And yeah, its Bush's fault. If you look at his nominations of Roberts and Alito, that was when the court became activist. Seriously, google this on your own if you want to see the truth, but Prior to those appointments, almost 90% of SCOTUS opinions were unanimous or near unanimous. It was after that the court became split on decisions along ideological lines. Even Scalia, though he wasa stainch conservative, was fair minded about the law.

So if you're worried about the court, you really should worry more about the legal views the candidates might consider in their nominations instead of democrat vs republican.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Oh, I know all to well about Bush's appointments....he screwed the pooch, and the whole day'um dog pound....and your arguments about the candidates "legal views"....well, one of them doesn't adhere to ANY legalities, and would hardly give a sheeit about the judge's legal views, either.
    Southern Gentleman

What we know of Trump and Hillary's choices is that both of them said they'd select judges by how they thought the judge would vote on specific legislation. Which essentially means they would both appoint activist judges. We lose either way.

The court never stays stacked for long. Carter appointed liberal judges, Reagan survived quite well as did the legislature. Reagan didn't exactly thrill conservative people with his nominations, selecting Kennedy.

I've never actually voted for somebody based on who I'd think they'd nominate.

I look at shit like, will they have us in another worthless war?

Is it down to that?

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

And, very simply, no more career politicians for me, thank you very much....I'll take Pee Wee Herman, instead.
    Southern Gentleman